Trianz is a global professional services firm committed to enabling leaders to develop and execute operational strategies, leverage new business and technology paradigms, and achieve results expected by senior management in their organizations- predictably.
What We Stand For
Our clients are transforming their businesses, competitive strategies, product and service portfolios, customer-partner-employee interactions and their ecosystem as a whole. The cost of misses is not financial alone but a lost window of opportunity. So getting things right the first time is absolutely critical.
As a result, Trianz is focusing on three important themes in our engagement model with clients.
- Crystallize business impact from a top management point of view
- Help Clients achieve results from strategy-by making execution predictable through innovative execution techniques
- Create a positive, enriching partnershipexperience in everything we do
Industries, Clients & Practices
Trianz works with clients across High Technology, Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecom, e-businesses and Public Services. Most clients are Fortune 1000 organizations and our relationships are sponsored by senior leadersin Enterprise Analytics Sales, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations and Information Technology. We partner with our clients to address the following key service areas:
- Information Management, Master Data & Data Warehousing
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Big Data & Business Insights
- Cloud Analytics
About this Role
Project Manager with ITSM experience to lead our cloud application development ITSM projects on ServiceNow. The Project Manager will be responsible for working closely with the Program Manager to deliver client ITSM engagements by leading multiple scrum teams. The ideal candidate will be a strong leader who combines an entrepreneurial mindset and practical 'get it done' work style with deep subject matter expertise in Agile IT application delivery with knowledge of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL). As the Scrum Master, the candidate will be responsible to help guide an experienced team of software developers and be responsible for leading Agile best practices using Scrum. Applicant must possess excellent communication, analytical and time management skills. In addition, he/she must demonstrate ability and desire to continually learn Cloud technologies like ServiceNow; must have analytical and problem-solving way of thought; must have overall flexible, and enthusiastic personality.
PROJECT DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Initiate, plan, execute, monitor & control projects in accordance with established standards
- Engage with client leadership to ensure proper expectation settings
- Manage project team’s daily activities through daily Scrum calls and tasks to focus on adhering to best practices, ambitious standards, and on time delivery to the customer.
- Work with the team to develop project plans, roadmaps and manage backlog.
- Communicate team plans, report impediments for escalation, identify risks/concerns to relevant stakeholders to help resolve.
- Monitor resource commitment and adjust sprint plans as needed to ensure balanced workloads for resources
- Facilitate all agile ceremonies for the scrum team ensuring objectives are met
- Collaborate with Client Product Owner/PM to prioritize the team’s sprint backlog
- Prepare daily, weekly & monthly metrics and share with customer team as defined
- Lead all scheduled meetings internally & with customer teams
- Identify, mitigate and communicate risks/issues throughout the project
- Communicate with a variety of stakeholders and sponsors using multiple channels Organizational Leadership
- Participate in recruiting, training and professional development programs
- Familiar with the SDLC process and previous experience as a ITSM
- Collaborate with other project managers to enhance the project operations and infrastructure
- 5+ years of IT project managementexperience with cloud technologies (ServiceNow preferred)
- Exceptional client engagement management and project management skills
- Previous experience as ITSM specialist is a must with knowledge of the Agile SDLC
- Proven track record of leading technology projects successfully using Agile methodology using tools (e.g. Jira)
- Successful track record of delivering high quality programs on time and on budget
- Familiar with the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) or equivalent
- Applicant requires a Bachelor’s degree
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is a preferred. PMP Certification required.
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation Certification
- Certifications in ServiceNow preferred