$80K — $100K *
What success looks like in this role:
• Provides point of contact for process-related questions or issues and facilitates process related meetings such as Daily operations, Change Advisory Board, Problem Review Board, etc.
• Ensures contractual service support requirements are understood and managed.
• Presents operational and service level reports and explains service level support available to internal or external customers.
• Facilitates Unisys standard processes for ITIL core functions such as Major Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, etc
• Provides training and mentoring for functional teams to ensure that process guidelines are understood and followed.
• Review incident, problem, change and request aging and work with resolver group members to ensure compliance with process guidelines
• Reviews trend analysis to conduct Proactive Problem Management and eliminate reoccurring issues
• Works closely with Service Delivery Managers to proactively monitor SLA performance and report on them accurately
You will be successful in this role if you have:
· Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· Must be a US citizen, supporting government clients.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, capable of effectively interacting with individuals in a broad range of situations
· Being able to communicate effectively with different functions and levels within the organization and the customer
· ITIL V3 foundation
· Must be available for varying shifts on a possible rotating basis, including nights and weekends. Must be available for after-hours on-call rotation
Valid through: 3/18/2021