We are hiring our Service Line Sales Executive within our IoT and Connected Products business to serve our portfolio of clients in multiple industries! We are looking for a key leader with deep experience selling IoT (Internet of Things) services.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of IoT programs and project delivery, establish and run governance with client partners, and run financial and demand forecasts across the Connected Products portfolio.
You will also drive continuous improvements resulting in client value benefits, as well as a continuous proficiency uplift resulting in productivity and efficiency gains. You will be in a true P&L role - responsible for both top line & bottom line growth.
Locations: New Jersey
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
About Cognizant IoT: Intelligent products are resulting in the proliferation of data leading to the disruption of virtually all industries. To be successful, companies will need to demonstrate capabilities to craft products that build connections between people and processes. Within Cognizant Connected Products, we work with our clients organizations from engineering to manufacturing. This is across all Industry-verticals. Our industry-aligned teams, use IoT-enabled products to join industry needs with human drivers. These intelligent products will continue to result in inspiring, progressive outcomes. Without human-centered thinking, connected products are just things-but with it, they can facilitate a unified way of life enjoyed by all!Position Responsibilities:
- Forge relationships with VP/CXO decision makers across product engineering, manufacturing & automation, operations and technology organizations within a specific the desired pharmaceutical industry.
- Map client organization, build outstanding relationships with new business units, and build a sales strategy for developing new business opportunities
- Run end-to-end lead generation, sales and RFI/RFP processes
- Drive revenue by prioritization, structuring, and leading digital engagements
- Work closely with the BU Leadership Team to define and drive the Connected Products transformation strategy and service offering
- Own and deliver on revenue, margin, pipeline, receivables and customer happiness targets
- Envision and build new opportunities within existing and new businesses
- Lead financial and contract terms, compromise, and outsourcing discussions
- Handle risks and issues related to the Account, including delivery oversight
- Develop and execute Account Growth strategy and business plans
- Responsible for Sales, Business Development & Customer Relationship activities.
- Achieve annual revenue & profitability targets
- Work in a matrix organization, responsible for prospecting and other sales management goals
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field, MBA or Advanced Degree preferred
- 15 years of experience with at least 6-8 years in a Business / Sales role in the pharmaceutical mfg / engineering and IoT market
- Previous experience in account management or hunting with responsibility of growing accounts in excess of 30% YoY on a base of $5 Million
- Strong technical acuity with ability to formulate conceptual technical solutions to business problems and engage the potential customer in a "consultative selling" mode
- Ability to appreciate and work on 360-degree aspects around manufacturing (MES, historian etc.), Industrial IoT, commerical IoT, PLM, MES, QMS, lab systems and interplay in pharmaceutical vertical
- Experience in demand fulfillment, collaborating with HR / Ops, Offshore Teams
- Experience in understanding client requirements and mapping those to Cognizant service offerings
- Knowledge of the industry trends, customer painpoints, potential opportunities in various Technology areas like 5G, cold chain, IOT, digital health, smart / connected clinical trials etc.
- Proven leadership skills with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prior experience forging relationships at Director, VP, and CXO levels across multiple organization fields
- Deep awareness of markets, platforms, solutions and offerings in product engineering & manufacturing domains