We currently seek a Service Line Director, Revenue Cycle Operations, who possesses an extensive knowledge of Florida Medicaid and Medicaid eligibility. The ideal candidate will bring extensive expertise in hospital revenue cycle management process, with proven leadership and success in the area of process improvement. In this role the Service Line Director, Revenue Cycle Operations will develop short and long-range plans regarding service line operations, personnel, financial performance and growth as well as multi-million-dollar P&L responsibility, a sphere of influence encompassing tactical alignment of cross-functional resources to promote service line success and will manage moderate organizational risk to corporate bottom line. The Service Line Director, Revenue Cycle Operations, will successfully establish and manage tactical external client and vendor relationships while providing optimal customer service to the client, and will assure development of all levels of employees through appropriate combination of training, coaching and education, while fostering a culture of team work and collaboration.
- Lead, direct and coordinate internal operational team providing eligibility services to client.
- Develop Service Line related Operations policies, practices and attainment of operating goals.
- Ensure client satisfaction and overall quality and effectiveness of services.
- Develop budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure.
- Manage financial growth and profitability of the service line and ensure attainment of revenue goals.
- Remain current on industry changes to reimbursement methodology, coverage policies, etc. and communicates implications as appropriate.
- Interact with internal quality auditors
- Manage multiple client sites
- Ensure adherence to internal and client processes
- Pass quality audits
- Drive continuous improvement through process improvement, audit remediation and innovation with internal and client partners.
- Provide work direction, resolve problems, prepare schedules and set deadlines to ensure timely completion of work.
- Provide regular updates and reports to both internal and client management to include status of work in progress and problems encountered as well as planning activities such as new commitments or projects.
- 7+ years of management experience in healthcare with evidence of progressive leadership responsibility.
- 5+ years of revenue cycle experience and expertise of revenue cycle management within hospitals.
- Expertise with Florida Medicaid.
- Exceptional client management skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to forge effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Leadership skills to motivate cross-department team performance toward excellence and develop collaborative management style.
- Basic knowledge of Healthcare Finance and of operational and capital budgeting.
- Experience leading teams and performance management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare administration or related field (Master’s preferred).