Job Title: Service Integration And Management Lead - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Plano, TX
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The SIAM Lead ? is accountable for Service Integration & Management Tower along with
- Governance for the management of Service Providers performance against the contracted and agreed service levels.
- Must understand the overall setup of IT Services and roles played by various Service Providers
- Must understand the Supplier SOWs and ensure suppliers are delivering work as agreed in SOW
- Build the SIAM Target Operating Model, align roles, interfaces with the relating functions
- Analyse, understand and continuously manage inter-dependencies within the Service Providers for smooth Operations
- Establish and maintain strong, productive and collaborative relationships with the Service Providers
- Understand business drivers, customer strategy and act as a face of the customer to the Service Providers
- Handle Dispute Management & Escalation Management to ensure smooth Operations
- Identify potential risks proactively and highlight with Customer & Service Providers for timely mitigation
- Ensure performance reports are published, analyse the root cause of performance shortfalls against committed SLA performance targets and tracked KPIs to initiate improvements
- Setup required Governance to ensure process & operations performance is reviewed at various levels e.g. Operations resources, Process Managers, Process Owners, Service Delivery Managers across Service Providers, at an agreed frequency e.g. Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly
- Regular review of CSAT, SLAs, OLAs and underpinning contracts; ensure regular monitoring of SLAs & intervention if SLAs are endangered
- Convenes the board with representatives of relevant processes, services, operations management and the customer
- Reviews and agree current performance levels and trends
- Ensure Process Compliance, Adherence & Maintenance of Service Management Process & Tools
- Govern the Continual Service Improvement in conjunction with customer?s strategy and drive it across Service Providers. Track & Report CSIs across Providers
- Leads the SIAM Tower and drives its efficiency and effectiveness. Mentors SIAM team, defines and coordinates day-to- day responsibilities of service management staff
- Maintains relationship with Service Provider & Customer Management
- Provides subject matter expertise and leadership in service management
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Candidate who has worked as Operations or Service Delivery Manager will be preferred
- Very strong Influential relationship management skills with stakeholders, senior management, colleagues and external service providers.
- Coordination, negotiation, and persuasion skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities with the ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization. Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve
- Ability to organize, delegate, and leverage resources to accomplish objectives
- Supervisory skills and the ability to leverage support from other parts of the organization
- Proven expert in managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization, but specifically at senior management level.
- Demonstrate a very high level of political and business awareness; acutely aware of organizational sensitivities.
- Program/project management skills and experience advantageous