We are looking for Service Integration and Management Consultant for our client in Plano, TX
Job Title: Service Integration and Management Consultant
Job Location: Plano, TX
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Accountable for Service Integration & Management Tower along with Governance for the management of Service Providers performance against the contracted and agreed service levels.
- Must understand the overall setup of IT services and act as a face of the customer to service providers.
- Must be available at client facility at Frisco, Texas and drive the SIAM activities across globally spread Sectors and across Towers.
- Must understand the Supplier SOWs and ensure suppliers are delivering work as agreed in SOW
- Must understand the Service management, Service integration, financial and automation aspects and can drive them towards continual improvement.
- Analyze, understand and continuously manage inter dependencies within the Service Providers for completion of tasks.
- Establish and maintain strong, productive and collaborative relationships with the Service Providers
- Handle Dispute Management & Escalation Management to ensure smooth Operations
- Identify potential risks proactively and highlight with Customer & Service Providers for timely mitigation
- Ensure performance reports are published, analyze the root cause of performance shortfalls against committed SLA performance targets and tracked KPIs to initiate improvements
- Drive established governance cadence for full adherence and with focus on intent.
- Setup required Governance to ensure process & operations performance is reviewed at various levels i.e., Operational, Strategic and Tactical.
- Regular review of CSAT, SLAs, OLAs and underpinning contracts; ensure regular monitoring of SLAs & intervention if SLAs are endangered
- Ensure Process Compliance, Adherence & Maintenance of Service Management Process & Tools
- Leads the SIAM Tower and drives its efficiency and effectiveness.
- Mentors SIAM team, defines and coordinates day-to-day responsibilities of service management staff
- Stays neutral to all parties but maintains good working relationship with suppliers, IDIS and sector and Tower leads and other client stakeholders
- 8-12 years of total experience with 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Mandatory ITIL® Practitioner or commitment to get certified in 60 days
- Candidate who has worked as Operations Manager will be preferred.
- Very strong Influential relationship management skills with stakeholders, senior management, colleagues and external service providers.
- Coordination, negotiation, and persuasion skills
- Excellent verbal and written articulation/ communication capabilities with the ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve
- Ability to organize, delegate, and leverage resources to accomplish objectives
- Supervisory skills and the ability to leverage support from other parts of the organization
- Proven expert in managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization, but specifically at senior management level.
- Experience in Program/project management skills