Interested in a working for a company with opportunities to resolve diverse technology challenges every day? Does working for a growing business with a can-do culture interest you? Does providing on-site support for one of the largest and most technically advanced companies in the world peak your curiosity? If so, then Mechdyne is the team that you are looking to join.
Mechdyne is one of the world's leading providers of innovative audio, visual, and information technologies. We serve a global client base that includes a significant percentage of Fortune 500 companies, in a variety of fields and industries, such as oil and gas, university research, product design, manufacturing, government research, and training. To ensure our clients succeed, we provide comprehensive, customized solutions that include AV/IT hardware integration, technical services, software and consulting.
Our systems and technology support client efficiency, collaboration, and interaction. This position requires robust attention to detail and unwavering customer service while ensuring that up-time and functionality of the installed technology are not affected. The chosen candidate will be located at our client's facility. Mechdyne is looking for audio/visual (A/V) and information technology (IT) professionals who are interested in driving and supporting client success.
- Work hands-on with cutting-edge technology, including video conferencing, high performance computer graphics applications, computing equipment, networked visualization, streaming video, fiber-optics communications, analog signal transmission equipment, meeting space control systems, and facilities integration
- Test and evaluate new technology and methods of implementation, for everyday and new-to-market devices
- Work hand-in-hand with specialists at client facilities to ensure they are able to make immediate and critical decisions while using the technology without having to worry about down-time and functionality
- Grow professionally through ongoing training, certification programs, and continued learning
- Enjoy variety in your work, which includes elements of customer service and interaction, hands-on equipment setup, trouble shooting, and repair
- Provide regular tracking and reporting in the company's issue resolution software system
- Educational degree/certificate or equivalent experience in IT services or AV systems
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on technology hardware troubleshootingexperience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in technical support
- Experience with ticketing and issue tracking
- Solid and demonstrable experience and skill in building client relationships
- TS/SCI DOD clearances
Additional experience with the following would also be desirable:
- Streaming video and/or Video Wall Displays
- Teleconferencing and Video Conferencing management
- AMX or Crestron control system troubleshooting and programming
- ITIL Framework certification
- Audio system installation and calibration
Mechdyne offers an exciting work environment that is continually evolving, with competitive salaries, and a generous benefits package, including performance incentives, and profit sharing. Our selection process includes a credit and background check, personality and aptitude assessment, and pre-employment drug testing to help ensure top candidates are added to our team.
Mechdyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. Mechdyne will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which non-US work visa sponsorship will be provided.