$150K — $200K *
We are looking for a customer-obsessed Service Director to lead Kornit Digital’s customer support team as we grow. In this role you will work cross-functionally to ensure a positive customer experience, growth through planned installations and sales of consumables and services, product satisfaction and escalation and helping customers realize value from Kornit products and services. This role is ultimately responsible for the management and resolution of all customer support issues and escalations. This role reports to our VP of Customer Success.
• Scale a smart, technical, and tight CS organization rapidly delivering best in class support Kornit Digital’s customers
• Special projects targeted to improve customer operations and Kornit margin
• Weekly/Monthly reports and Analysis
• Quarterly Reviews and Q internal reports
• Oversees Environmental, Health and Safety Program
• Main contact to HQ regarding special feature development and projects
• Forecasting and inventory management
• Provide actionable and ongoing coaching and development for both managers and support team
• Deliver on CS performance metrics across all areas
• Prepare and deliver performance reviews
• Partner cross-functionally with sales, operations, marketing, and other departments as needed
• Work to design, develop and implement support policies and procedures
• Take escalated member calls and emails as necessary
• Regular visits to customer sites to develop relationships and promote Kornit services
• Responsible for total customer experience while working to improve Customer Satisfaction
• Oversee employees’ development through the LMS and Technical Training
• Manage daily support and delivery activities to have successful activities “first time right”
• Coordinate with HQ to resolve both new and existing product issues
• Manage successfully NPI implementation in the region
• Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s preferred
• Technical background a plus
• Expert at support people management with proven experience growing and managing a high performing CS team. Experience managing CS teams for at least 5 years.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Familiarity with customer relations management software applications (Salesforce) preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to engage cross-functionally, with customer management and key decision-makers in a positive and collaborative manner.
• Data-driven - you use data to manage your team and support your decision making
Valid through: 3/17/2021