If you are ready to put your experience to the test and have fun with a growing company? Then check us out!
Camping World and Good Sam are the world's largest RV dealership and outdoor retailer. We provide a fantastic opportunity to hone your skills and become a true partner in helping us grow our company.
Essential Job Functions:
Our Service Managers/Directors are responsible for the day to day operations of our RV service departments. They hire, train, and motivate their staff to meet and exceed business and customer expectations. The Service Managers/Director oversee the parts sales, warranty, installation, detailing and timely repairs of RVs for the location.
Essential Job Skills:
- Experience managing a service department (automotive or other type of service facility).
- Proven ability lead, train, and motivate a team to exceed business goals.
- Knowledge and experience managing a P&L
- A valid driver's license is required
- A college degree is certainly helpful but, we also consider successful experience important.
Requisition Number: 17-10495