We are looking for Service Desk Technician for our client in Melbourne, FL
Job Title: ??Service Desk Technician
Job Location: Melbourne, FL
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- We are looking for a customer service oriented IT Technician to provide technical support to our internal and external users in an efficient and accurate manner.
- You represent the organization and your goal is to make sure the customer experience and solutions are maintained to the standards set by the organization
- Provides Service Desk Services that meet or exceeds the initiatives identified
- Supports incoming calls for approximately 23,000 internal employees to meet Service Level Goals
- Ability to work in fast paced environments and adapt quickly to changing situations
- Flexibility and able to work after hours (Shifts 2 or 3) Weekends and Holidays
- Commitment to maintaining the highest standard of customer service is essential with outstanding oral and written communication
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintains Internal support documentation and Website content
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via Phone, Email or Chat
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Log all Service Desk Interactions via Service Management System
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved
- Participates on project initiatives
- Support training of new team members and provide on-going training.
- Support Disaster Recovery Plan