We are looking for Service Desk Support Lead with ITIL for our client in ?Frisco, TX / Plano, TX
Job Title: Service Desk Support Lead with ITIL
Job Location: Frisco, TX / Plano, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- ITIL skills and experience, Team management skills
- ITIL experience, Deskside support
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for a team of 20+ members and to follow proper phone etiquette
- Responsible for Knowledge transfer plan and documentation
- Core Responsibilities include Client interaction & Monitoring response and resolution SLA for all incidents.
- Handling & driving teams SPOCS to achieve the expected outcome within timelines
- Quickly prioritizing and responding to all client calls and emails, identifying problems and providing expedient technical assistance for all computer related issues, including service workstations and other equipment for Clients through remote support techniques;
- Responsible for managing and handling emergency calls.
- Acquired closure to all P1, P2, P3, P4 incidents within the SLA agreed by the customers
- Reporting & customer communication, weekly incident review, monthly operations review, tracking action items
- Comprehension of case management best practices
- Monitoring progress with Client to ensure all issues are addressed and resolved;
- Providing feedback to all relevant parties
- Relaying and Documenting appropriate and relevant information gained regarding Clients, while solving or escalating Client Issues
- Responsible for overall calls received for infrastructureportfolio.
- Collaborate with technical stakeholders including customer technical team to go beyond the user level experience.
- Ensuring escalation management/appropriate ownership till closure for all potential incidents
- Keeping weekly monthly & daily check on IT Operation & coordinating for reports required
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in ITIL standards
- Experience in managing Technical service desk environment supporting medium to large environments
- Experience with process adherence and suggesting improvements to processes;
- Excellent verbal and written professional communication skills (including strong conceptual writing skills) are required to work effectively with team and customers
- Professional background will ideally include work experience working for an information technology consulting or services firm, servicing clients remotely with Windows Platform and applications, Desktops, Servers, Hardware and end-user application troubleshooting and escalations;
- Technical experiencerequired includes remotely supporting Desktop Systems, Hardware, end-user applications and Networking technologies in a call center environment;
- Demonstrated passion for excellence and impeccability and for providing unparalleled service to all levels of end-users including executives and field personnel, and delivering solutions to meet their needs;
- Proven problem solving, conceptual thinking, and analytical abilities.
- Experience with Virtualization (Hypervisors, VMware, Xen) is added advantage
- Ability to express or exchange detailed information by means of oral and written communication