The Healthcare Organization of DXC is seeking a Service Desk Site Manager - Position of Trust Clearance.
• Responsible for the daily operations at their designated facility.
• Manages Service Desk performance to meet SLA and quality targets.
• Coaches and mentors Supervisors on areas that need improvement.
• Reviews, analyzes, follows up, and makes recommendations/changes to processes for incidents with incorrect answers, incorrect escalations, or any issues presented by the client.
• Creates and updates processes, as needed.
• Responsible for the administration of all Service Desk agents within their location.
• Practices and ensures compliance with all of the organization’s policies and procedures.
• Organizes activities related to maintenance and repair of equipment, ordering supplies and materials.
• Identifies areas for improvement and makes suggestions
** Please note that this requisition is being used for pipelining of candidates for current and future needs**
• Typically 6+ years of relevant experience.
• must be able to obtain a Position of Trust Clearance.
Detailed Description and Comments/Instructions:
This position must be located in a designated service desk equipped for this customer.
Must be able to achieve a Position of Trust Clearance.
Must be a US Citizen or a US Permanent Resident
Requisition ID 1651097