It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- Under general direction, monitors and responds to complex technical control facility hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
- Provides primary interface with vendor support service groups or provides internal analysis and support to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
- May provide LAN server support.
- Requires extensive knowledge of PC/LAN communications hardware/software in a multi-protocol environment and network management software.
- May function as lead position providing guidance and training for less-experienced technicians.
- Typically requires at least four years of experience in data communications troubleshooting.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business related field (Mathematics, Engineering, CS, Business Administration)
- 5+ years' experience working in data center product or program management or business planning, partnering with cross functional teams i.e. technical, commercial sales, policy, finance, and legal
- Knowledge of data centers technical engineering requirements