Security Clearance required:
Able to obtain Public TrustCognosante
Cognosante is on a mission to transform our country’s healthcare and safety systems. With our health and security-focused solutions, we help public sector organizations achieve the important task of providing the best possible public services to American Citizens. From Enterprise IT, Data Science, and Security Services, to full-scale Consumer Engagement and Interoperability solutions, we are moving government services forward with transformation and innovation. Learn how we are making a difference in people’s lives today!
The Service Now Architect will work to support a large Government agency Enterprise Service Desk.
- Initiates, facilitates, and leads meetings with end-user and internal staff members. Acts as user liaison between professional departments and ServiceNow Family; leads others to adhere to established industry best practices, standards, and quality.
- Apply in-depth knowledge of ServiceNow ensuring optimal use of the current platform
- Thorough understanding of ITIL principles
- Stay abreast of current and emerging data technologies
- Identify and resolve complex problems and issues
- Maximize the maintainability of the ServiceNow platform
- Design, develop and implement ServiceNow integrated testing and training
- Transform business and technical requirements into implementation plans and develop technical specifications
- Deliver efficiencies and improvements of standard processes and new procedures
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve ServiceNow issues
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- Minimum 5 years of IT service and business management required
- ServiceNow Implementation knowledge is required.
- At least 5 years of experience with integration of ServiceNow, development of no-code/low-code ServiceNow solutions and understanding of the architecture and business solution development on ServiceNow platform.
- Proven progressive project management experience working independently as well as in a team situation meeting aggressive deadlines
- Experience leading projects requiring an end-to-end workflow perspective, a high-level overall understanding of ServiceNow, and considerable knowledge of ServiceNow end users
- Demonstrated use of relevant “out of the box thinking” in conjunction with organization wide standardization
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and managing multiple priorities
- Proven ability in workflow, data analysis and design techniques, including needs assessment, specification development, quantitative methods, planning and gap analysis
- Past success leading meetings between business stakeholders, technical resources and third parties for business requirements and technical solutions
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Legal Resident
- Must be able to pass a Federal Government Background check and obtain a security clearance if required
Candidates that do not meet the required qualifications will not be considered.
- ITIL certification preferred
- ServiceNow Administrator certification highly desired