ActioNet is looking for a Service Desk Mid with an Active Secret Clearance for a National Security Program, located in Rosslyn, Virginia.
ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- Under general supervision, monitors and responds to technical control facility hardware and software problems utilizing hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
- May interface with vendor support service groups to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
- May assist with installation of terminals and associated hardware.
- May provide LAN server support.
- Requires strong knowledge of PC/LAN communications hardware/software, in a multi-protocol environment, and network management software.
- Typically requires two to four years experience in data communications troubleshootingBasic Qualifications
- A Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business related field (Mathematics, Engineering, CS, Business Administration)
- 5+ years' experience working in data center product or program management or business planning, partnering with cross functional teams i.e. technical, commercial sales, policy, finance, and legal
- Knowledge of data centers technical engineering requirements