Summary / Description
We are seeking motivated, career and customer oriented Service Desk Managers interested in joining our team in Washington, DC and exploring an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role you will deliver world class service to Unisys’ customer by leading a team of service desk analysts that respond to user IT issues at more than 70 locations nationwide. You will drive high levels of professionalism and fast, accurate, and courteous resolution of issues. You will develop and use service desk metrics and surveys to measure performance and customer satisfaction. As the “face” of the organization to the user community, you are accountable for ensuring the highest levels of customer service.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities
- Deliver superior customer service to the user community.
- Match/adjust service desk analyst schedules to peak workloads.
- Develop/use industry standard metrics and surveys to measure performance and customer satisfaction.
- Baseline metrics and use as the basis for continuous improvement.
- Be the “face” of the organization to the user community.
- Mentor service desk analysts and plan their career growth.
- Timely/responsive status reporting.
- Bring creative solutions to issues.
- Build/maintain a knowledge repository of know issues/resolutions.
- Bring flexibility to pivot and adjust to the needs to Unisys’ customer.
- Develop/build a high performing team with low turnover and career growth opportunity
- U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years IT experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience leading a service desk.
- Minimum of 1 relevant certifications (A+, Network+, or other)
- Track record of using service desk metrics to measure performance and customer satisfaction.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- A Public Trust clearance or the ability to obtain one is required.