Security Clearance required:
Able to obtain Public TrustCognosante
Cognosante is on a mission to transform our country’s healthcare and safety systems. With our health and security-focused solutions, we help public sector organizations achieve the important task of providing the best possible public services to American Citizens. From Enterprise IT, Data Science, and Security Services, to full-scale Consumer Engagement and Interoperability solutions, we are moving government services forward with transformation and innovation. Learn how we are making a difference in people’s lives today!
This role supports an IT Service Desk at a U.S. federal government organization. The Operations Manager is a full-time, on-site position, managing the Service Desk and Service Desk personnel.
- Collaborating with the customer, vendors and partners to maintain day to day service desk operations; accountable for overall adherence of defined SLAs and ensure team commitment of outlined key performance indicators (KPIs) and support technology modernization efforts.
- Lead, coach and manage teams on a daily basis to improve customer service, efficiency and technical aptitude
- Provide team leadership establishing internal procedures, ticketing, and escalation standards to ensure prompt resolution to incidents and service requests
- Acts as primary technical customer service point of contact for the government customer, and provides reports and other deliverables or information that facilitates the Government mission
- Analyzing call volume supply and staffing demand-forecasting reports to inform business decisions
- Your success will be measured through successfully meeting or exceeding customer defined Service Level Agreements against multiple performance metrics, and demonstrated success improving, optimizing, standardizing, and streamlining customer support processes that have yielded improvements in customer satisfaction and resulted in cost reductions
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field from an accredited university (additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- 5 or more years of related technical and managerial experience in an end-to-end service desk, contact center or other managed service environment
- Demonstrated experience with implementing SLAs and performance metrics on a medium to large service desk or contact center program (100 to 500 Agents) within the last 5 years
- Service desk technologies including ServiceNow, NICE InContact, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Intelligent Virtual Agents (IVA) to drive continuous improvement in business value and customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field from an accredited university
- ITIL v3/v4 Foundations certification or higher preferred
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Legal Resident
- Must be able to pass a federal background check and obtain a security clearance if required
Candidates that do not meet the required qualifications will not be considered.