- Perform troubleshooting of user problems relating to operating system issues, network connectivity, TCP/IP configuration, upgrades, MS Office products and internet connectivity.
- Manage projects spanning multiple teams such as the upgrade of the Service Desk phone system to a VOIP-driven call solution and migrating all DICE/DARTS support activities to Service Desk.
- Ensure all pilot programs meet or exceed functional requirements as established by the Customer and document results within a traceability matrix which is then handed back to engineering.
- Ensure that security incidents are handled promptly in accordance with Agency Policy and DISA STIGS.
- Create, terminate, and perform required maintenance on Active Directory user accounts.
- Create and maintain Active Directory security groups, manage shared folder permissions and distribution lists.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures and system documentation for DEA systems and processes.
- Write technical documentation, training guides, and user communications in collaboration with system, process and business owners.
- Must have an acivte/current DOD clearance.
- 5+ years of experience in providing Customer Support to an enterprise of equal or larger scope of 15,000 users dispersed globally over 250 locations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related field or 10 years of directly relevant experience
- Experience managing a Service Desk with a team of over 8 technicians for a large organization, including remote and deskside support.
- Experience with a MS Service Manager, ServiceNow or Remedy – pulling reports for trend analysis.
- Experience with ACD, VOIP, or Cisco Finesse call center software – managing, configuring and metrics analysis .
- Outstanding organization and communication skills.
- Experience with interfacing with the government management, Program Offices and End Users.
- Proven leadership of personnel via process development, mentoring, training and interaction.
- DEA Suitability Clearance.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.