The cognitive revolution has arrived. Automation and cognitive technologies are shaping the future of IT and business operations, and IPsoft is at the forefront of this massive shift in the way we live and work. If you want to be part of the future, IPsoft is the place to be. Innovation is our passion, and IPsofters at all levels have the opportunity to be creative and to be challenged.
Our 24/7 Global NOC takes hundreds of calls remotely supporting our client’s users. Join our team of skilled troubleshooters and learn how to use IP center and understand how automation's are integrated into our client’s environments.
• Provide support for end users in Windows 7 & Windows 8 in domain environments.
• Handle and resolve end user issues via telephone, incoming tickets and onsite support within SLA.
• Responsibilities include break/fix, new build outs and escalation of level 2 calls, Active Directory administration, BES administration, SAP support, VMWare support, mobile phone/tablet support, proprietary software support.
• Support VPN connectivity and utilize remote tools to facilitate efficient resolution of issues.
• Modify and troubleshoot group policy, SMTP, login scripts and NDR based troubleshooting.
• Properly document all issues in tickets and update knowledge base articles for other engineers.
• Candidates must have excellent communication, customer service skills and the ability to extract information from end users to resolve network, server and computer related hardware/software issues. Candidate must be able to ask questions to determine the scope of what they are troubleshooting.
• Candidates must demonstrate knowledge and methodical trouble shooting skills for software, hardware and networking issues.
• Test and report errors in company internal systems and tracking tools.
IPsoft is a true meritocracy. Each employee’s contribution is essential to our overall success, and those who work hard reap the rewards of their efforts. We believe in developing talent and promoting from within. Many of our managers and senior staff members started in junior positions.
Our engineers are exposed to a wide variety of technologies and we encourage them to learn new skills. Each day brings different challenges, and our team thrives on the variety and intensity of our workplace. It’s a dynamic environment fueled by the energy of our staff.