Service Desk Engineers at Dataprise act as an integral role to our success and are at the true core of our service offerings. As our largest team, our Technical Engineering Center (TEC) is a technical powerhouse, full of a wide-range of technical skills and experiences that you will be able to learn from. You will get the opportunity to talk to different clients and provide support on a large variety of technical issues, which will keep you on your toes and expose you to learning the latest and greatest technologies all day every day. Are you up for the challenge?
As a Service Desk Engineer, picture yourself:
- Learning a ton, being faced with new challenges every day, and gaining exposure to all of the most cutting-edge technologies.
- Collaborating with a great team to identify solutions to customer support requests and escalating to more senior team members or external resources as needed.
- Taking ownership of customer incidents by providing telephone/remote/email support to Dataprise clients.
- Troubleshooting and resolving various technical issues related to computer hardware and software problems.
- Configuring and troubleshooting issues related to the following technologies (and much more!): Windows Server, DNS, DHCP, VPN Clients, Group Policy, Folder Permissions, Firewalls, VMWare servers, Printers on Terminal/Citrix servers, Printer Servers, Office 365, Mac’s, workstation and network connectivity issues, Exchange Server, and Microsoft Office Applications and the latest versions of the Microsoft Office suite.
Our ideal Service Desk Engineer has:
- A strong desire to learn and focus to ensure we are helping our clients win with IT.
- A true passion and drive for creating an unmatched customer service experience.
- The ability to deliver excellence independently and as a team and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- A few years of related experience, ideally working with external clients in the Managed Services or IT Services industry.
- Strong technical aptitude and hands-on experience with the following technologies: Windows Server, Exchange Server, Active Directory, Firewalls, DNS, DHCP, VMWare, Office 365, Microsoft Office Application and Microsoft Office. Even better, if you have hands on experience with Citrix, Mac’s, and Small Business Server.
- Stellar communication and the ability to speak clearly and explain just about anything to anyone over the phone and/or in writing.
- The availability to work flexible hours.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Industry certifications such as A+, Network+, MTA, MCSA-Office365, MCSA-Windows Server, MCSA-SQL Server, MCSE-Server Infrastructure.