This is very urgent position, I really appreciate your immediate response, email to : 501-251-1580
Title: Service Desk.
Rate: $30/hr on W2.
Interview type: In Person.
Required skills: Troubleshooting, customer service, Desktop Support, SCCM or SMS.
This position will function as a highly skilled Service Support Specialist with specific responsibilities that include:
- Understanding of Desktop Support and Services.
- Understanding of Active Directory and AD Toolsets, ADUC, user authentication and authorization and identify and access management.
- Uses creativity and innovation to automate and streamline processes and procedures.
- Understands customer support, likes to work with people and can ensure that the customer is satisfied.
- Ability to troubleshoot in a high level systematic way. Ability to identify symptoms and research cause. Understands process to test, and put changes in production.
- Understanding of basic Networking principles, including networktroubleshooting for connectivity issues, DHCP, DNS, use of tools like PING, NSLOOKUP and NETSTAT
- Ability and experience to work with SCCM version 2012. Ability to show others how to use the tools like SCCM.
- Ability to script with PowerShell 3.0 or above. Scripting abilities should include validation, editing, input and output, including automation to production systems, specifically Active Directory.
- Ability to learn new tools (Varonis) to clean up and audit unstructured data (user data) and Active Directory and NTFS permissions
Need Mandatory Requirements/Time
1. 8 total years I.T experience.
2. 4 Years SCCM or SMS like experience
3. 8years customer service experience
4. 10 Years Troubleshootingexperience
5. 4 years knowledge of networking technologies to including PING, NETSTAT, DHCP, DNS, and NSLOOKUP.
6. 5 years?experience with Active Directory including tools like ADUC.
7. Contributes to continuous process improvements to increase the efficiency of section.
8. Excellent communication skills both written and oral