Service Desk Analyst, Global IT
Service Desk Analyst, Global IT - WI #3850
Location Sturtevant Wisconsin
Company is looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst, Global IT - in their Sturtevant, WI office
Provides technical assistance, support, and advice to onsite and offsite end users for hardware, software, and server systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Provide Level 1 and 2 technical assistance, advice and support to our onsite and offsite end-users.
* Creates and update our incident records with accurate and timely records of work performed, and resolution details.
* Resolve issues related to the use of hardware and software for our end-users on multiple sites.
* Assist in an efficient IT operations and troubleshooting of our virtualized server infrastructure. Spanning VMware 6.0 and above, Windows2008R2 and above.
* Maintaining and updating our Active Directory details from users and computers perspective.
* Maintain and contribute to our Global IT knowledge base
* Be a proactive part of our international Group IT Service Desk.
* Other duties/projects as assigned.
* High school diploma is required.
* Associates degree in Informational Technologies - a plus
* Minimum three years of previous IT experiencepreferred.
* Scripting and Power shell experience is a Plus.
* Proven broad spectrum of IT experiencerequired.
* Application awareness (ability to absorb new program knowledge quickly).
* WMware, VDI knowledge is a Plus.
* Current MCP, MCSA, MSCE or equal.
* ITIL v3 certified
* Microsoft O365
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. High school diploma required. Associate's degree or higher in Informational Technologies is a plus.
2. 3+ years of previous IT experience preferred.
3. Current MCP, MCSA, MSCE or equal.
4. ITIL v3 certified.
5. Scripting and Power shell experience is a Plus.
6. WMware, VDI knowledge is a Plus.