We are looking for Service Desk Analyst for our client in Dallas, TX
Job Title: Service Desk Analyst
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Service Desk AnalyWindows XP client related issues.
- Lotus Notes Client, how to configure the client & all level of trouble shooting.
- MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), repair, installation & trouble shooting.
- Networking Concepts, TCP/IP, Lan, Wan,
- VPN, IPass & Wireless application support.
- Antivirus Software's
- Basic knowledge of Hardware related issues.
- Ready to work only in 24*7
- Remote tools
- Good Communication skills.
- Should Read/Write/Speak English language.
- Having good understanding about DCOPS monitoring and L1 functions
- Basic knowledge on hardware side in servers, clients and network devices.
- Knowledge on Windows operating system, Basic understanding about Backup
- Basic Knowledge on MSPatching and patching process
- Should have basic troubleshooting and problem determination skills
- Exposure to IT Infrastructure Monitoring tool and ticketing tool
- Monitoring CA Spectrum for Network alerts, Sever related alerts.
- Monitoring Backup job's and Tape management activity for.
- Monitoring Nagios for applications related alerts.
- Monitoring SCOM for windows, SQL and exchange alerts
- Monitoring DB Insight for database related alerts.
- Network Operations Center team handles link down, bandwidth utilization, wan link down, bad link detected alerts.
- CA ehealth check is to check the status of network devices and used for report generation.
- CA Service Delivery Manager is the ticketing tool.
- Problem Management for Link Down Issue.st