The position may require on average up to one week a month of travel (including travel to Paris for training).
· Frontline incident and request managemento Monitor the ticketing system for incoming requests, process issues.o Log issues and track even when users come directly to you.o Efficient support to users including senior management and executiveso Troubleshoot and address issues directly as much as possible workstation issues, basic network issues (local network, Internet, Wi-Fi)o Escalate to central teams when required, take ownership and represent the user to ensure the requests are processed.o Communicate to the user on progress in a timely mannero Document issues, analysis, progress, solution in the ticketing systemo Ensure processes are followed.
· Training to userso Assist with onboarding of new users o Provide basic in-house training in MS Office applications used (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), VC (Lifesize, BlueJeans…) and collaborations suite (OneDrive, O365 groups, etc.)
· Workstation setup management: o setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software (Windows & Mac OS X)o Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
· Assistance and troubleshooting on IT-related equipment: phone system, videoconference system (Lifesize, BlueJeans…), mobile phones and tablets
· Local assistance for local infrastructure management (network equipment – routers, switches, firewall-, branch office server) under central team supervision:o For proactive or corrective maintenance, o Or projects requiring local rolloutso Or office projects: new offices, moves, office extensions.
· Contribute to team knowledge management by documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
· Local asset management:o Manage asset inventory and anticipate hardware needso Proactively identify end of life user workstations and coordinate replacement Skills: