Service Delivery Specialist - 1
Norwood, MA 02062
The purpose of this job is to work directly with project managers and clients to implement our popular and highly successful suite of software to automate clients' human resources programs.
To fulfill this role, the Service Delivery Specialist will:
•Meet with project managers and clients to define software project scope and objectives
•Prepare work plans, documenting project's scope, and review with clients Manage ad-hoc client requests including problem-solving on administrative and operations issues
•Use our sophisticated database tools to set up a client's healthcare & group benefits database; define data fields, import data, design screens and create queries and reports
•Monitor project schedules to ensure timelines and deliverables are met; notify project manager and/or client if timelines are in jeopardy
•Participate in preview meetings to demonstrate system setup to clients before the system is finalized
•Test and analyze system configuration against requirement documents during implementation and administration
•Perform data processing activities for ongoing client services and assist with resolution of participant issues
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- •BA/BS degreepreferred
- •3-5years in specific domains of HR administration ( Healthcare & Group Benefits) is preferred
- •Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- •Proficient with Microsoft Access, Excel, and Word
- •Strong oral and written communication skills
- •Ability to work with and manage deliverables with external vendors
- •Experience with prior software implementation and training
- •Good analytical skills
- •Ability to work within a team environment
- •Strong self-starter, fast learner, quality conscious, committed to deadlines
- •Knowledge of SQL is a plus. Is the candidate currently working?
12. Is the candidate a permanent employee or a consultant?
13. What is the candidate’s expected base salary?
14. What is the candidate’s current location?
15. If out of area, is the candidate willing to relocate to location of job position?
16. Will the candidate require relocation assistance?
17. Present Salary?
18. Salary Expectation?
19. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?