Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy security information and event management (SIEM) vendors have failed.
Exabeam is looking for a Service Delivery Program Manager to drive all aspects of Exabeam services delivered through our certified partners. This represents a unique opportunity to build our partner services management function from the ground up. Exabeam’s services strategy focuses on service-enabled partners. In tight collaboration with our Channel Sales team, you will manage a portfolio of Exabeam’s highest profile partners. The role will help build and oversee the development and management of service partner enablement and certification programs, spanning Professional Services, Training and Managed Services. In this role, you will serve as the primary Customer Success point of contact for the global Channel Management team, collaborating closely with them on enabling, certifying, and managing services partners. As they are vital to the successful technical deployment of our products and their adoption by our customers’ cybersecurity organizations, you will ensure the quality of services your partners deliver, their adherence to our engagement processes and ensure we are meeting our obligations to them.
You will be measured on Exabeam customer NPS, Service Partner Satisfaction, demonstrable evidence of successful customer deployment and adoption via your partners. The rolereports to the Director, Global Services.
- Collaborate with Director, Global Services and Channel Sales Managers to develop and implement end-to-end service partner enablement, certification, engagement delivery and inspection processes
- Actively inspect adherence to processes and, most importantly, delivery quality
- Serve as the primary point of contact for service partners
- Conduct QBRs along with Channel Sales Managers
- 3+ years experience Channel Management, preferably with cybersecuritytechnology companies
- Strong experience with technology services
- Strong experience with service partner enablement and certification programs and managing service partners
- Executive presence, written and communication skills commensurate with effective relationship building with service partners’ senior management
- Management style and disposition: highly collaborative, transparent, no ego