The Service Delivery Partner Manager (Multivendor) is responsible for the selection, contracting and governance of service delivery & consumables partners in GEO. Will ensures that selected partners achieve contracted performance levels in terms of key performance metrics and customer satisfaction levels. Will work with assigned partners to drive continuous improvement activities and action any gaps in performance levels. Will focus on selection/management of partners providing multi-vendor, non-Lexmark product and consumables support. Will report to the North America Partner Manager
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner Evaluation and Selection
- Continually evaluates marketplace for alternative partner pools.
- Looks for diverse partner relationships that can support a wide variety of multi-vendor, non-Lexmark products and consumables.
- Conducts RFI/RFQ process to select replacement or incumbent partners at end of existing contract terms or where replacement is required due to contract termination for other reasons
- Onboarding of new partners including creation of project plans which detail resource plans, technical training schedules, and process training. Plans will be designed to ensure effective, timely implementation of a new partner while minimizing impact to existing customer base
- Partner Contracting
- In conjunction with Global Sourcing team authors contract documents including master agreements and statements of work aligned to global corporate standards.
- Negotiates to closure, contract compliance with selected partner in conjunction with local Global Sourcing team.
- Partner Setup
- Facilitate on-boarding process for new partners.
- System setup
- Introduction to service delivery teams
- Train new partners on Lexmark service processes
- Hands-on support for new partners during initial pilot projects
- Work with Lexmark-internal organizations to facilitate training of new partners on Lexmark partner portal and/or other standard tools used worldwide
- Works with partner IT resources to implement either full integration to Lexmark CRM system or Lexmark partner portal.
- Partner Governance
- Constantly monitors partner performance levels compared to contractual performance commitments
- Conducts weekly/monthly and formal quarterly business reviews to ensure focus and compliance to contractual commitments. Review will consist of performance trends, gap identification, root cause analysis and action planning
- Explores & drives opportunities to reduce costs and drive process/customer satisfaction improvements.
- Establishes relationships with Lexmark sales team(s) and acts as a conduit for two-way communication of account-based service issues. Works with assigned partners to resolve reported issues.
- Ensures effective training plans are in place with partners to ensure partner technicians have required certification levels and are kept current as the products covered evolve.
- Cultivate and maintain a strong working relationship with other Lexmark personnel
- Support MPS operations with questions regarding process, procedures and service questions
- Other duties as assigned
- Assumes other special activities, responsibilities, and special projects from time to time as directed.
EXPECTED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS IN A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- 5 years in an operational support role
- 3-5 years partner management experience
- Great relationship and alignment building skills
- Great Negotiation skills
- Strong process analysis skills
- Strong focus on continual improvement.
- Sound administrative skills
- Sound MS Office Skills
- Some Project Management experience
- Ability to effectively multi-task, managing projects, initiatives and activities in an efficient, organized and results driven manner.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along well with diverse personalities—mature—flexible.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Customer service oriented
- Keen sense of urgency around resolution of customer issues
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree in Technical or Business Discipline preferred
*Individual hired in this role must be based in/daily commutable to Lexington, KY to meet regularly with key stakeholders at the corporate headquarters. *Will consider individuals willing to relocate to Lexington for this position.