What you’ll be doing...
You will lead the service team in providing core service delivery management activities to a significant customer. After we install a wide range of technologies, the Client Services team is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction every day. You will be the voice of Verizon and an advocate for your customer as you work to continually improve our service. In this role, a vital part of the customer experience is in your hands. The work will be fast-paced, results-oriented and involve working closely with other functional teams.
The Service Delivery Coordinator’s responsibilities are as follows:
- Acts as liaison between the Verizon project team and Client.
- Assists with oversight of all resources and support organizations within Verizon required to deliver the solution.
- Monitors ongoing service management to ensure compliance with SLAs and performance commitments.
- Engages with operations to communicate, and/or escalate on any outage and/or performance issues to Verizon and Client.
- Ensures that all contracted program deliverables are completed.
- Participates in any technical, network, SLA, contract compliance escalation as appropriate. Engage with client executives and Verizon executives in the prioritization and resolution of escalations, as appropriate.
- Establishes periodic status meetings with client, Verizon and any third party vendors to discuss status of contractual relationship.
- Assists Account Team in fielding any business and/or technical requests and engage the appropriate internal Verizon resources.
- Ensures SLA compliance as required by contract and provide reporting as required by the Client.
- Ensures client utilization and knowledge of Verizon client portal for web-based, self-service network management tools, including providing client training as necessary.
- Develops and project manage service improvement plans for chronic/critical Client issues.
- Advice the Program Delivery Executive and the client on the development of new reports as needed.
- Identify any performance issues discovered, and present a resolution plan to the program delivery executive to resolve.
- Support the account team in all problem escalations/notifications associated with scheduled networkscheduled maintenance and planned outages.
What we’re looking for...
You can defuse the situation, isolate the core issue and address the customer’s concerns. Energized by the challenge of working through difficult situations and finding positive outcomes. Enjoy gathering information, understanding the facts of a situation and like solving problems. Flexible, dependable and work well on a team.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Product Suite, including PowerPoint, Excel & Word.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- ITIL v3 certification or willingness to complete within six months of start date.
- Telecommunications or related experience and knowledge of typical products and services.
- Certifications including ITIL v3 or a PMP.
- Service Delivery or related experience.
- Project Management or related experience.
- Project management understanding and familiarity with core concepts.
- Knowledge of project management software (MS Project, Clarity).
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage and negotiate with requiredinternal and external organizations.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.