The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for driving profitable business results and operational excellence by creating and developing relationships with clients and delivering service that exceeds expectations. Their main focus is to act as a voice of the client to internal stakeholders, as well as driving a two-way relationship back to the client. This role serves as a key client contact and works with Sales, Operations, Legal and Technology to deliver an excellent client experience.
- Oversee account relationship and act as main liaison for both corporate and local office client relationships
- Prepare for and lead bi-weekly Operations calls with the client
- Build strong relationships with internal departments and drive deliverables to help meet the goals of our clients (process improvement, call takeaways, local visit takeaways, aging discussions, etc.)
- Project management of items coming out of local office calls, including any tasks, reporting or projects as needed
- Review and validate client concession requests on a monthly basis
- Provide two-way feedback to the client on feedback from the internal SMS teams in order to strengthen the relationship
- Cross-functional collaboration with Operations, Affiliates, Business Analytics, and Technology teams to help drive client initiatives
- Respond to any escalated issues from the client
- Organize agendas and travel to regional offices to strengthen relationships and gather feedback
- Lead and plan quarterly business meetings with the regional offices.
- Review tableau dashboards to proactively manage any issues before getting to the client
- Attend regular meetings to ensure client success: aging reviews, market meetings, daily Operational Management stand up, Account Ops Meeting, Residential Management Meeting
- Work with Client on documentation surrounding insurable events
- Uncover/understand client objectives, challenges and needs by performing regular client needs assessments.
- Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- Travel requirements: Travel expected up to 30% of the time
These are the professional skills we would expect from an individual fully established in this role.
- Customer Service - Advanced
- Verbal Communication – Advanced
- Written Communication – Advanced
- Teamwork – Advanced
- Relationship – Advanced
- Negotiation – Proficient
- Organizational Awareness – Proficient
- Problem-Solving – Proficient
- Process Orientation – Proficient
- Prioritization – Proficient
Role Specific Skills
- Ability to assess strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats within an account
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5 or more years business experience including 3 or more years of building, and/or managing accounts/stores/regions within the facilities or property management industry required
Other Relevant Qualifications
- Experience in facilities or property management industry is a plus.