Service Delivery Manager - Security Configuration Management
Description: This senior level employee is primarily responsible for leading the ITSM process implementation, evaluating risk matters within IT, and ensuring contingency procedures are followed and maintained.
- Conducts or oversees business-specific projects by applying deep expertise in subject area; promoting adherence to all procedures and policies; developing work plans to meet business priorities and deadlines; determining and carrying out processes and methodologies; coordinating and delegating resources to accomplish organizational goals; partnering internally and externally to make effective business decisions; solving complex problems; escalating issues or risks, as appropriate; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; evaluating recommendations made; and influencing the completion of project tasks by others.
- Practices self-leadership and promotes learning in others by building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders; communicating information and providing advice to drive projects forward; influencing team members within assigned unit; listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; providing feedback to others, including upward feedback to leadership and mentoring junior team members; creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and improve opportunity areas; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Drives ITSM process and/or service implementation for designated ITSM initiatives by leading or directing team members in the documentation of process and/or service requirements and acceptance criteria from process owners and key stakeholders; and guiding and influencing leadership in the development of the ITSM strategy.
- Partners with leadership to help define goals, objectives, deliverables, and guardrails within the governance framework to ensure the development and implementation of efficient, effective, measurable, and sustainable processes and/or services.
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of release notes, training materials, and documentation within appropriate repositories.
- Drives the execution of ITSM roadmaps to ensure that processes and/or services are aligned with stakeholder needs.
- Partners with IT functions and process/service users to lead the development and implementation of performance metrics and measurement tools.
- Leads ITSM process and/or service improvement efforts for designated initiatives by cultivating strong collaborative working relationships with cross-functional teams on process improvement projects.
- Evaluates business needs, organizational characteristics, and industry best-practices to identify gaps or deficiencies in new and existing processes, services, and service portfolios and makes recommendations for improvements or enhancements as appropriate.
- Develops, documents, maintains, and audits ITSM processes and procedures.
- Makes decisions regarding process and/or service improvements and third-party tools for implementation.
- Works with cross-functional stakeholders (for example, IT and business partners) to create alignment, synergy, and application of standardized processes and/or services and procedures.
- Ensures appropriate training is delivered to users (e.g., end-users, service/process delivery teams) to drive proper process and/or service execution.
- Designs and oversees the validation of performance metrics against success criteria to ensure effective control of expected deliverables.
- Provides recommendations and makes decisions for mitigating process and/or service performance deficiencies.
- Investigates complex, highly visible performance deviations to drive adherence with defined ITSM policies and procedures.
- Advocates and drives compliance with ITSM policies and procedures across the enterprise.
- Assists with negotiation of statements of work (SOWs) with service providers related to the development, implementation, delivery, and/or maintenance of ITSM processes, services, and/or tools.
- Minimum four (4) years in a leadership role working with process or service teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in CIS, Business Administration, or related field and Minimum eight (8) years IT experience, including Minimum four (4) years implementing or supporting ITSM processes or services. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- One (1) year managing process or service financials.
- Two (2) years of work experience in a role requiring interaction with executive leadership (e.g., Vice President level and above)
- Three (3) years experience in a leadership role of a large matrixed organization.
- Three (3) years experience in the configuration and integration of ITSM software and tools.
- Three (3) years experience working within an IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
- Four (4) years experience in process modeling.
- Four (4) years experience in the development and delivery of IT process/service metrics and reporting.
- Two (2) years experience managing vendor relationships.
- Two (2) years experience in IT quality assurance, including data analytics.
- Three (3) years experience in organizational change management.
- Four (4) years experience writing documentation or standard operating procedures related to IT support or deployment.
- Intermediate ITIL certification or higher.
- Six Sigma certification.
Job Number: 624996