The Lake Charles Service Delivery Manager identifies and coordinates Lake Charles IT requests with IM service capabilities for all business units in the region to deliver efficient and effective solutions. The SDM is responsible for developing and maintaining close relationships with the Regional BRM and Service Integration Manager to ensure alignment on services support, project scheduling, communication, and resource capacity.
- Oversee IM services delivered to the Lake Charles site serving as first point of contact for service quality issues identified by local stakeholders.
- Monitor IM performance in LKC, identify performance issues, resolve if possible and escalate to North America IM Leadership as necessary.
- Assist with the execution of the change management process for all LKC project and infrastructure changes – coordinating with regional and site resources throughout the process.
- Ensure that business stakeholders have visibility to LKC IM service performance and incorporate site feedback.
- Monitor the performance of LKC IM service providers and coordinate with the IM Performance and Commercial Manager to resolve any identified supplier issues. This role will hold the service providers accountable for delivery and manage the stewardship through performance issues to delivery.
- Support the introduction of new services to the site.
- Monitor IM activity including software and services purchasing to ensure compliance with IM policies and standards.
- Collaborate with Service Owners (SO) to ensure alignment on projects and ongoing support/operations, inform the Service Integration Manager (SIM) and Business Relationship Manager (BRM), as necessary.
- Work with the Head of Regional IM Services to validate and prioritise demand and manages expectations on development and delivery of IM services.
- Coordinate with Lake Charles site users to make them aware of impacts that could affect them.
- Collaborate with service integration lead to represent the needs and constraints of the Lake Charles user community.
- Ensure quality service to the business encompassing maintenance and support for both infrastructure and applications in alignment with contracted service levels.
- Generate reports on IM service performance.
- Resolve service issues directly when possible.
- Escalate site service issues in a timely manner.
- Ensures service delivery complaints are addressed by accountable parties.
- Identify actions for continuous improvement in the quality of Lake Charles IM services.
- Support the execution of the change management process for changes impacting the Lake Charles site/stakeholders.
- Raise and support the resolution of performance issues with site IM suppliers.
- Monitor and reinforce compliance to standards and policy areas across IM Services.
Supplier Relationship Management:
- Single point of contact (SPOC) for business from a relationship perspective for all contracted services.
EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering) is a plus
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in IT
- IT service management experience with significant client contact across all levels, end-user knowledge, and helpdesk experience
- Strong business background and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competency with integration technologies and best practices for process improvement, ITIL, testing, and quality assurance
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Experience with representing the business to its vendors and partners as needed or required
- Strong ability to identify business requirements and translate into appropriate applications
- Operating in shared services, outsourcing and matrix environments
- Budget, project and experiencepreferred in change management