The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) is responsible for ensuring Netsmart services and solutions provide an unrivaled client experience producing exceptional client satisfaction. The SDM must have the ability to work across multiple internal groups, as well as communicate across all levels of a client's organization to ensure client expectations are exceeded. The SDM plays a critical role in maintaining client satisfaction for existing solutions and the successful launch of new solutions.
- Provide oversight and management on all aspects of a service or solution, driving communication across multiple internal groups (sales, consulting, engineering, and support) with the primary mission of ensuring Netsmart solutions deliver an excellent client experience.
- Manage and grow client relationship of high profile, new and existing clients.
- Facilitate meetings with client leadership and implementation teams providing critical solution statuses and/or updates.
- Understand the business outcomes required to support customer services
- Analyze, identify and drive critical and escalated issues to resolution.
- Track internal OLA metrics, provide clients with SLA management and reporting metrics
- Ensure change management procedures are being followed internally and communicated to clients
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, decision making, and problem resolution skills.
- 3+ years Client Relationship experience with proven ability to grow and maintain client relationships
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships across multiple internal teams and Executive leadership
- Ability to present to client technical strategy and direction
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and other relevant Project Management tools
- Ability to adhere to ITIL best practice methodologies, including Change Control and Service Delivery
- Availability to work after hours and on-call responsibilities
Additional Technology Experience Preferred:
- Broad technology background
- ITIL Certification with experience in multiple areas including Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, and Service Operation with Continual Process Improvement
- Prior experience in Remote Hosted or Application Service Provider environments
- Familiarity with IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and other IT service offerings
- Experience with Enterprise Virtualization, Hardware, Storage, and Networking technologies
- Experience managing Service Level Agreements
- Contract Negotiation, Supplier Relationship Management, or Client Service experience