The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) has the responsibility to proactively maintain and improve service quality through a constant cycle of interaction, monitoring and reporting on service achievements and initiating actions to continuously improve services and productivity. The SDM will understand the client's business and act as an extended member of the Client's team to maximize the Client's investment in the services purchased from Converge-One. The SDM will work with the Client and Converge-One to maximize the uptime and efficiency of their telecommunications infrastructure by planning and advocating change, driving communications and managing escalations when problems occur.
Required to perform duties as an SDM in support of defined customer accounts.
Under direction of the Director, Customer Experience and Analytics (MSSC), the Service Delivery Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Act as a single point of contact between the Client and ConvergeOne. Coordinates periodic customer operation and business reviews at the defined intervals.
- Builds and maintains the corporate customer service relationship, May personally call on key client locations as needed
- Assure that services are being delivered in accordance with established Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Assist in determining the level of services needed by the Client to support their business
- Evaluates and validates problems; assisting in driving incident and problem resolution.
- Leads critical / strategic service initiatives by investigating and understanding the internal business processes of customer
- Recognizes business opportunities and works with the National Account Manager (Sales) to develop them
- Escalating, managing and driving resolution for all assigned clients incidents, problems, and projects.
- Work with Project Managers to oversee fulfillment of incremental service requests.
- · Provide Customer reports (monthly/quarterly) per the standard set forth by contract requirement, coordinate completion of internal governance reporting per the standard set by the Director of Customer Advocacy and Analytics
- 5+ years of experience in customer relationship management
- Strong history of driving results in major Account Service Management
- Experience working in large corporate environments
- Visionary and strategic - able to lead a service relationship
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex project teams to deliver results
- Highly knowledgeable of technology industry trends and strategies
- Ability to communicate (orally and written) clearly and effectively in English
- Superior negotiation, coordination, and conflict resolution skills
- Strong analytical , interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to get the job done
- Strong work ethic and personal drive to excel
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge and exposure to Six Sigma, ITIL, Lean, or other best practice frameworks.
- Ability to use (and learn new) complex systems, technologies, and applications
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task
- 5+ years of experience in large account service management
- 3+ years practical experience and holder of valued certification such as Six Sigma Green Belt, or ITIL Foundations
- PMI or other project management certification
- familiarity with Cisco or Avaya UC, CC, or video solutions
Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast paced environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. #CB
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.