McDonald's Corporation, one of the best known brands in the world, is seeking a Service Delivery Manager aligned with our Internal Communication Sites. Global Enterprise Solutions projects are concentrated in enabling and supporting corporate departments with web based technologies that provide communications to the system. Getting McDonald's information to the right people at the right time, helps enable and drive the business forward.
The Intranet (AccessMcD) & SharePoint platforms at McDonald’s provide communication and collaboration capabilities to users around the globe. The demand from customers for solutions to enable users to share information and automate business processes has steadily increased. The SharePoint Online (Office 365) platform at McDonald’s provides communication and collaboration capabilities to over 50,000 users around the globe.
The ideal candidate for the Service Delivery Manager role will work with key customers to identify business needs and create solutions within the SharePoint, OneDrive and Yammer platform. The Service Delivery Manager would manage the end-to-end delivery of these solutions, integrating McDonald’s standards, external best practices, and consideration for the company culture with proven SharePointexperience with global clients. The ideal candidate will push to improve the SharePoint platform at McDonald’s, working within the standards and policies of the global implementation. This candidate must be versatile, providing value within a wide variety of responsibilities, and comfortable with rapidly changing priorities
Responsibilities for this role will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Serves as a SharePoint expert for the company, providing expertise with operations, maintenance, and upgrades to a multi-farm SharePoint environment.
• Must be self-starter. Takes initiative to implement continuous process improvements. Comfortably operates with minimal direction.
• Demonstrates skills in the area of customer relationship management
• Establishes and builds relationships with key individuals around the company and in all areas of the world; seeks to build trust through a professional attitude, confidence, and a strong work ethic.
• Effectively communicates with all levels of staff, including teammates, leadership, customers, and vendors/partners.
• Understands the importance of change management, and works to ensure customer understanding and ownership over solutions.
• Responds to requests for assistance from users; completes user requests in a timely manner.
• Demonstrates strong project management skills – delivers on-time and within project budget, manages scope, appropriately sets customer expectations, provides regular status reports, and resolves issues quickly.
• Engages in continuous learning - proactively researches software upgrades and new functionality. Innovates and makes recommendations for latest SharePoint software.
•Expand and optimize current capabilities by implementing Enterprise Edition features, including dashboards, KPIs, and reporting services.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline is REQUIRED
• 3-5 years’ experience as a proven problem solver in a complex organization
• 3+ years’ experience in Full lifecycle software development
• 3+ years’ experience in Content Management using layout templates and publishing features of SharePoint 2013 and Adobe CQ
• 3+ years’ experience of SharePoint Designer experience
• 3+ years’ experience with hands-on experience with creating sites and applications in SharePoint 2013 or previous versions, including working with site collections, site definitions, web parts, pages, workflows, content types, metadata, templates, and themes
• Strong analytic background with high attention to detail
• Strong communication and organizational skills - needed to work with project managers, business partners, agencies, vendors, suppliers, and technology team members
• PMP certification a plus
• SharePoint 2013 Online (Office 365) user experience strongly preferred
• Team / resource management is a plus
• Exposure to vendor relationship management
• Consulting skills are a plus
• Strong collaboration technology skills.