Who we are
LMI is a world-class leader in designing, building and manufacturing aerospace structures, systems and components for commercial, business and regional, and military aerospace customers. We employ engineering, manufacturing and testing experts throughout the United States and the rest of the world. Our integrated team approach and full life cycle of capabilities enable our employees to take advantage of a wide range of opportunities for career growth within our organization.
We are currently seeking a Service Delivery Manager. The Service Delivery Manager will oversee IS teams primarily charged with operating system updates, mobile device management, PC imaging, application packaging and software distribution. Demonstrating consistency and reliability in execution, the manager's stewardship shall include building a functional team and ensuring human and financial resources remain optimally deployed. The Service Delivery Manager manages team members and drives the ownership mindset necessary to achieve departmental plans and direction. The Manager will review and evaluate the work of staff and prepare performance reports. This individual will oversee the day-to-day delivery of best practice desktop engineering support for an enterprise environment of 1500+ seats (PS, laptop, and virtual) and 400+ mobile devices.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Guides the day-to-day workload of local and remote IT Support Technicians, providing a data-driven approach for managing support queues and SLAs.
- Acts as "White Glove" VIP support for executives and special events, providing a personal hands-on, high touch level of support.
- Provides audio/video administration and moderation for company-wide meetings and video conferencing events.
- Champions the roll out of imaging, deployment and MDM solutions for Windows platforms.
- Develops strategy for data retention/legal hold for end user devices.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of documentation for IT procedures and user self-service knowledge bases.
- Develops competency and proficiency with Office 365 productivity offerings, serving as a thought leader for the use cases of these tools.
- Oversees the configuration, operation, and support of all IT end user systems including engineering systems running CATIA.
- Defines the different types of IT technical services as well as the metrics to measure their effectiveness.
- Accountable for the overall desktop strategy road map for the organization including life cycle management for all client hardware and software.
- Sets technology standards for all HW and SW related to personal computing by evaluating new technologies including persona computing hardware, software, and mobile technology that will become standards organization wide.
- Maintains policies and procedures related to End User technology; works with IT leadership to adjust procedures as business processes change in accordance with company goals.
- Researches new technologies that could enhance overall business functions or meet customer needs to maintain or improve technical standards.
- Mentors and develops Client Solutions team members by conducting performance reviews, goal setting, promotions, hiring and disciplinary responsibilities.
- Maintains a focus on continuous improvement and the customer experience, ensuring a world class customer service experience and resolving customer concerns.
- Serves as escalation support for all desktop related issues supporting the organization's incident and problem management escalation processes and practices.
- Collaborates with infrastructure and network administration to identify areas of improvement and implements processes and procedures to support the IT department.
- Provides IT service performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Performs hands-on technical expertise on an as needed basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent in experience; ITIL certification as well as MCSE, MCSA, and MCITP.
- 3+ years in managerial role over technical/support teams required.
- 10+ years work experience in an IT environment required; experience in the Aerospace industry is a plus.
- Experience configuring/administering enterprise level client management tools required.
- Superior customer service and client interfacing.
- Broad experience within technical areas such as infrastructure, network administration, operating systems (MS Windows Linux), shell scripting, etc.
- Experience using enterprise Service Desk tools such as Cherwell, ServiceNow, or RemedyForce required.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting and diagnosing security patching issues required.
- Demonstrates strong listening and verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent technical knowledge of windows software, windows active directory and related services.
- Excellent knowledge of software applications including Windows 10, Windows 7,. Microsoft Office, Office 365, enterprise-level Anti-Virus and Web filtering.
- Knowledge with CATIA would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Online.
- Knowledge of operating/administering System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), and System Center Orchestrator (SCORCH).
- BigFix, Group Policy, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, Active Directory.
Yes, 10% time traveling.
Why Choose LMI Aerospace?
We take care of our people.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a percentage company-match contribution
- Competitive wages
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and accidental insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Employee assistance plan — for access to counseling, consulting and other community resources
- Wellness program
- Tuition assistance