If you want to make a positive difference and stand out from the crowd, you’ll fit in at The Standard (www.standard.com). Through our retirement plans and insurance products and services, we help people achieve financial well-being and peace of mind. Come join us and share our passion for serving our customers in a positively different way.
The IT Infrastructure Service Delivery Manager will report directly to the Sr. Director Infrastructure Service Delivery and will be primarily responsible for the end to end delivery of IT Infrastructure services to the IT Solutions Delivery team. This role will manage customer expectations/needs and utilize IT metrics/scorecards/reporting to communicate performance and resolve issues. This role must ensure high quality Infrastructure operations is delivered and for ensuring exceptional customer service is provided on a daily basis working with multiple IT teams to achieve this.
60% Delivery Management:
- Build and maintain relationships with the IT Solutions Delivery Leadership team and be there trusted advisor for the IT Infrastructure Operations team.
- Create and maintain an issues list which is reviewed weekly with the customer.
- Identify, manage, and mitigate risks to ensure successful delivery of managed services working closely with the Problem and Risk Manager.
- Participate in the Change Advisory Board (CAB).
- Identify, manage and resolve complex issues, preventing escalations, where possible
- Serve as an escalation point for customer concerns if/when they arise.
- Participate in major incident management
- Participate in monthly governance meetings with the SMO.
40% Quality Management:
- Responsible for ensuring all IT Infrastructure operations KPI’s defined are met or exceeded.
- Ensure the delivered services are fit for purpose, carrying out relevant reviews as necessary
- Ensure that systems, processes and methodologies specified are followed and to ensure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery.
- Delivering customer satisfaction and overall excellence by identifying opportunities (or issues) and assisting with speedy resolution
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Technology, information systems or related field; equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- Must have 6 years or more experience in IT Service Delivery Management.
- Experience working with an IT Outsourced partner.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple IT teams.
- Has a wide range of experience as a skilled specialist of professional field. Excellent customer service skills.
Professional certification required: ITIL V3 accreditation preferred
Standard Insurance Company, The Standard Life Insurance Company of New York, Standard Retirement Services, Inc., StanCorp Equities, Inc., StanCorp Investment Advisers, Inc. and StanCorp Mortgage Investors, LLC, marketed as The Standard, are Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or any other condition protected by federal, state or local law. The Standard offers a drug and alcohol free work environment where possession, manufacture, transfer, offer, use of or being impaired by an illegal substance while on Standard property, or in other cases which the company believes might affect operations, safety or reputation of the company is prohibited. The Standard requires a criminal background investigation, drug test, employment, education and licensing verification as a condition of employment. All employees of The Standard must be bondable.
For more information regarding your Equal Employment Opportunity applicant rights, click here.
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance or accommodation with the application process should contact HR Direct at 971-321-7871. This number is only for the use of individuals with disabilities who need accommodation with the application process. General inquiries about application status will not be addressed.