Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Under Armour is searching for a motivated Service Delivery Manager to provide quality reporting solutions to our business units and represent IT’s mantra of, “Business First; Technology Second.” You will join a results oriented team and participate in the design, implementation, maintenance and support of our analytical and reporting applications that enable the business to make better, more informed decisions. This is a key role in the Enterprise Reporting team and will work closely with business and IT leaders and users to define, develop and implement solutions for the SAP HANA and business intelligence applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage 1 – 5 SAP HANA developers as they model, design, develop, test and implement the appropriate backend and front-end structures needed to meet business reporting requirements
- Follow native HANA development standards in accordance with UA best practices
- Manage the team within the overarching governance of UA’s Global Operating Model ?
- Work with colleagues to gather business requirements, assign resources, develop work plans with duration estimates. Lead a team to execute the plan and deliver the required deliverables on time
- Manage relationships with SAP Basis, infrastructure, CM to align with change management processes and to ensure performance, processes and access is optimal for our global reporting solutions ?
- Work collaboratively to align business requirements with reporting and analytical solutions?
- Ensure work processes and technical solutions are documented for peer reference and knowledge transfer
- Interact with the client business community to report work status and resolve project details
- Responsible for daily support of the data warehouse and associated data marts
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology-related field
- 5+ years’ experience managing the development of models and/or enterprise reporting solutions
- Ability to manage and develop a high performing team
- Fundamental data architecture and design skills
- Experience creating functional and technical specification documents
- Knowledge of business concepts in Retail, Wholesale, Supply Chain, Sales, Finance, Merchandising
- Comfortable with language barriers or constraints; bilingual language skills are a plus
- Proven ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Exceptional team player with excellent interpersonal skills ?
- Possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and committed to meeting deadlines
- Deep analytical, planning and problem-solving skills are required ?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills ?
- Must be a self-starter, proactive and possess the ability to work with minimal supervision ?