$80K — $100K *
CGI is one of the top 5 largest global IT companies spread across 40 countries with endless opportunities to expand and grow. As a CGI Federal Member, you have the opportunity to be a shareholder at CGI and join a family of 77,000 members strong.
CGI Federal has an exciting opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager (SDM). In support of DHS’s CDM DEFEND program, the SDM is responsible for overseeing all aspects of delivering cyber capabilities to a group of small Federal agencies. Leading a small dedicated team while also leveraging a matrixed organization of subject matter experts, the SDM oversees all aspects of the planning, implementation, and ongoing support of the continuous monitoring capabilities delivered through a cloud-based shared service. As the primary point of contact, the Service Delivery Manger is readily available to respond to agency questions, concerns and comments as well as being proactive in alerting the agency’s to potential contractual and programmatic issues.
• Oversee all task order deliverables for the assigned Federal agencies, including the Agency Cutover Plan and SELC documentation.
• Conduct SELC gate reviews, including preparation of all documentation and client coordination.
• Support budgeting and resource planning for Agency cutovers, including level of effort estimates, hardware, software and cloud costs.
• Maintain a detailed project schedule of Agency activities and regularly provide inputs to the projects Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
• Ensures compliance with program task schedules and deliverables.
• Understand and demonstrate the purpose of the DHS program, working closely with the training, governance and organizational change management SMEs to tailor materials and activities to individual Agency needs.
• Identify, develop and implement processes to improve scheduling and coordination efforts in delivering the services associated with the associated tasks for the assigned group or agency
• Participate in roadmap and innovation sessions to provide input to the shared services roadmap.
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• Active DHS EOD security clearance required.
• 5-8 years of experience in managing IT or security related project.
• Knowledge and experience leading IT implementations.
• Experience working directly with government clients in a consultative relationship.
• Experience using Microsoft Project and understanding of critical path analysis of schedules.
• Ability to establish working relations at all organizational levels and demonstrate ability to diplomatically and effectively deal with government officials and program office stakeholders.
• Experience successfully conducting government SELC gate reviews.
• Ability to balance and prioritize many diverse tasks at once.
• Ability to manage in a matrixed environment, utilizing a mix of dedicated and shared resources.
• Ability to establish operational objectives and work plans for the respective agencies and delegate assignments to subordinates.
• Experience with shared services.
Valid through: 4/19/2021
$80K — $100K
2 days ago