Service Delivery Manager
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Req # R0012115
Seeking a Service Delivery Manager to enhance the expectations of internal/external customer experience by overseeing the Service Delivery performance of service to clients as per agreed contract and to ensure that service levels are achieved.
• Provide strategic leadership and direction in service management provision so to support business running, growth and transformation activities.
• Ensure the required level of service management is in place to support the required service delivery and support requirements.
• Effective monitor, control and reporting to ensure service delivery is achieved to agreed levels of customer satisfaction.
• Look to continually improve the service delivery to meet or exceed customer experience.
• Support the organization on delivering the Service Strategy and vision.
- To maintain a sound knowledge and understanding of current methodologies, technologies, services and tools.
• Ensure adherence to Service Management Processes by the Operations Team.
• Understand and underpin the implementation of IT Service Strategies supporting Customer environments
• Ensure OLA’s and SLA’s and any third party supplier agreements are in alignments with and capable of delivering services within contracted timeframes
• Underpin the Operational Level Agreements within the delivery units where specifically needed (i.e. where the customer requirements differ from the service level in standard service descriptions)
• Responsible for overseeing the continued provision of delivery of services by the Operations team to agreed quality
• Work to mitigate the impact of service failures and improve quality
• Act as the functional manager for all service management processes, being the escalation point for process owners and giving direction to continuous improvement of all service support and service delivery processes.
• Support the process owners and ensure process functionality and delivery
• Investigate and report all breaches of OLA’s and Service Management Processes and manage the proposal and implementation of solutions to prevent future occurrences
• Ensure relevant reporting to support Service level monitoring is in place
• Form strong relationships with the Account team building an understanding of Customer Requirements and business drivers
• Actively participate and manage the service delivery meetings with internal customers and also with IT teams
• Prepare Status reports for Customers by working with differing internal and external teams
• Prepare monthly Availability Management Reports for Customers and Management, highlighting any service exceptions
• Identify current status of Account team expectations and satisfaction levels
• ITIL V3 Foundation Certified
- Detailed working knowledge of a very broad range of IT systems
• Analytical and Problem Solving skills
• Exhibiting professionalism and diplomacy
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Extensive experience of Customer and supplier relationships, confidence and presence to deal with customers and suppliers both internal and customer facing
• BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent experience preferred
Minimum Work Experience
• Experience in a Service Delivery function, including solid experience of dealing with Customers, and internal teams, typically gained over 3-5 years