Serve as the CGI Service Delivery Manager and senior leader delivering capabilities and services for a major cyber security program supplying leadership and guidance to all contract personnel for DHS and other targeted agencies and organizations participating in the CDM Program. Providing direct solutions and integration of solutions by leading and assisting in the delivery of cyber security projects for designated agencies. The successful candidate for this position is a highly motivated individual, with a strong project management and IT security background who excels integrating, operating and deploying security technology and solutions including interacting with clients. The successful candidate is a self-starter who works effectively leading in a highly dynamic environment.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- The Service Delivery Manager is a key member of the project leadership that is responsible for providing the direct interface and management of the Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) agency solution providing and/or enhancing CDM solutions to one or more agencies; overseeing all aspects of task order deliverables to the agency including requests for service.
- Manages teams of contract support personnel at multiple locations for one or more agencies. - Serves as a primary customer contact (POC) one or more agencies.
- As a POC for one or more agencies, the Service Delivery Manger is readily available to respond to agencies questions, concerns and comments as well as be proactive in alerting the agencies to potential contractual and programmatic issues.
- Meets with one or more agencies and contractor personnel to formulate or review task plans/deliverable items.
- Ensures compliance with program task schedules and deliverables.
- Knowledge and experience in identifying cyber security threats to provide continuous monitoring sensors, tools, diagnosis, mitigation tools and Continuous Monitoring as a Service (CMaaS) to strengthen the security posture of government networks.
The candidate must have in-depth knowledge of IT environments focusing in duties include:
- Providing consulting analysis of systems security, gap analysis and development/implementation of federal security standards and procedures in accordance with NIST, OMB, FISMA and others.
- Provide consultative technical assessments of industry leading cyber security products.
- Provide consultative vulnerability and penetration testing across an enterprise to include workstations, servers, applications, network devices and perimeter security devices.
- Work with customers to resolve issues with compliance of systems in relation to NIST Risk Management Framework.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
- Active Top Secret clearance required.
- Bachelor's degree + 5 years of experience required.
- Experience in managing projects and personnel to develop and integrate cyber security solutions across a diverse and heterogeneous IT environments across multiple government agencies.
- Experience in providing technical integration advice to senior level leaders within the government.
- Experience in managing and supervising multi-disciplinary cyber security teams and systems integration personnel.
- Experience and an understanding of the DHS System Engineering Life Cycle (SELC).
- 5 plus years of experience in managing complex projects.
- Experience in security integration projects across multiple disciplines for government agencies.
- Experience in managing and leading/directing the work of others on projects similar to the size, scope and complexity of the work and environment providing technical leadership for IT security and service delivery to multiple government agencies.
- Demonstrated experience in managing the delivery of IT security design using existing and emerging technologies to achieve enterprise solutions.
- Current PMI PMP is desired.
- Understanding of federal cyber security guidance such as NIST SP 800-37 - Guide for Applying the Risk Management Framework to Federal Information Systems: a Security Life Cycle Approach and NIST 800-137 - Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) for Federal Information Systems and Organizations.
- Understanding of the DHS Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation Program (CDM).
Position ID: J1017-2301