- The Service Delivery Manager provides leadership in the delivery management of the Unisys accounts. Having a global and/or regional span of oversight for end to end delivery, the SDM works with Unisys service and solutions providers and Unisys partners/subcontractors to ensure superior levels of customer satisfaction for Unisys. The SDM provides guidance to subordinates based on organizational goals and company policy.
- Accountable for managing the delivery of contracted outsourced services such as business process and information technology to clients with account revenues with range from US $16 million - $30 million annually (levels will be based on size of account revenue).
- Serves as the primary point of contact to the client(s) regarding overall and day-to-day service delivery.
- Ensures SLAs (service level agreements) and KPI (key performance indicators) as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded.
- Ensures that implementations and ongoing services are delivered on time and meet client requirements by maintaining tight control over the project schedule, risks, scope of work and budget.
- Builds and maintains strong client relationships, and participates in client meetings regarding performance to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensures that operational teams and subcontractors maintain a clear understanding of the client's needs, and provides day-to-day client advice and support.
- Promotes the organization's capabilities and works to achieve contract extension or to win additional business within the account(s).
- Excludes specific technical functional managers or other individuals temporarily assigned project managementresponsibilities.
- Support the Global Delivery of Services provided by Unisys to a particular account or groups of accounts. Responsible for the successful planning and implementation of the contracted services where success criteria include meeting cost, schedule, performance and quality requirements through the effective interaction with the related service lines, solutioning groups and the client. Responsible for managing all delivery resources assigned to their accounts on a daily basis. Interprets, executes and acts as an advisor to service line managers to meet schedules or resolve technical or operational problems.
- Participate in Contract and Account Governance by establishing key business and professional relationships with appropriate delivery organizations to facilitate effective business relationships. Establish clear communication channels with the customer from a strategic and operational perspective. Participate in regular service performance reviews including monthly Project Status Reviews. Conduct periodic meetings with clients and delivery teams – daily status updates, service level requirement reviews, continuous improvement, change control and other informal meetings.
- Manage the statement of work. Develops and administers budgets, schedules and performance standards to maintain and optimize the cost of delivery and service. Achieves approved margin targets on assigned accounts and strives to improve account profitability.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- 4 years of experience with global and/or regional oversight for end to end delivery of services and solutions to customers
- Expertise and deep understanding of the support of an IT outsourced environment, including Cloud and Infrastructure Services, Data Center migration and service desk/filed services.
- Preferred knowledge of the Pharma industry, and market, as well as sales strategies, account/program management, service delivery, and financial analysis
- ITIL Certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, MIS, or closely related field
- A sound understanding of the major Unisys service offerings and an appreciation of evolving technologies and industry trends
- A proven track record in managing service delivery and relationship management skills
- Achievement of Account Financial Objectives, including Revenue/Profitability, SLA achievement, specific account KPI’s, and the client satisfaction targets