We are looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join our team for a San Francisco headquartered client, responsible for service delivery, people care, and building the business for this client.
The candidate will have a proven track record of excellent people care experience as well as IT infrastructure service delivery. This position is a client facing role and requires that you establish and satisfactorily manage client and employee expectations. The role requires leadership, strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, communicate, and direct very diverse set of teams.
Additionally, this role will be involved in back office responsibilities to support on-going and new business opportunities.
- Create and document training materials / processes as needed
- Ensure that SLAs and daily deliverables are met across clients
- Hold regular team meetings to discuss current initiatives team performance
- Hold 1:1 meetings to develop strong working relationships with all team members
- Manage remote team members
- Drive continuous improvement towards delivery excellence (e.g. evaluate results against metrics; recommend or implement changes to improve delivery practices/processes)
- Managing People care (interview, hiring, managing, coaching, terminating)
- Ability to think and work independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Flexibility to work outside the job description as needed
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Advanced knowledge of IT infrastructure environments and support
- Self-starter with keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to travel as needed to troubleshoot, train or support techs within the region
- Ability to create quarterly business reviews - data compilation, deck preparation, message consistency and client collaboration
- 5+ years experience leading technical teams in a highly matrixed environment
- Advanced knowledge of IT infrastructure
- ITIL / Service Management Process
PMP, ITIL or other project management certifications will be a plus