Customer Operational Account Management:
- The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) will focus on establishing and maintaining positive client relationships from an operational and strategic perspective. The incumbent will utilize client relationship management skills to maintain and renew exiting contracts, as well as to obtain additional revenue within the assigned account workload.
- Take ownership of customer’s operational needs and steward throughout organization as required.
- Identifying and recommending resolutions to all Customers’ issues enabling the Customer to place 100% of Customer’s business on Company’s products and Services.
- On-going support for advanced or escalated questions/issues/problems.
- Continuously seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships, revenue, profitability, and loyalty.
- Act as a product expert and assist clients in achieving maximum ROI through consultation, training and analysis for the Company’s customers including but not limited to:
- Being a Subject Matter Expert on assigned products and services.
- Post-training assessment review and recommendations.
- Communication of all system enhancements.
- Prepare clients for upcoming releases and ensure they are current on available functionality and how it can meet their needs.
- Adherence to Internal and Industry Risk and Compliance rules and responsibilities.
- Responsible for assuring the Company’s compliance with its obligations under the Partner Agreement and the Service Level Agreement as it relates to his/her customers.
- Maintain understanding of market and industry dynamics, including applicable regulations.
- The Service Delivery Manager is a change agent, who is passionate, has high energy, and is results oriented with a creative and analytical mind.
- Ensure success of projects while maintaining customer service focus.
- The SDM is accountable for leading new product implementations
- The SDM possesses strong negotiation skills to prioritize the client requests with the assigned technical staff, and escalating the need for additional resources when required.
- Develop and document high-level strategies for accomplishing specific project objectives.
- Support project team members, manage change and conflict, and develop resource planning estimates to manage project workload and productivity.
- Build client relationships, discuss delivery of services, improve communications and set expectations by coordinating contract deliverables, and meeting and exceeding expectations by anticipating client’s needs with a proactive approach.
- Review and recommend changes to Business Process Flow as appropriate to maximize the efficiency of the Alegeus application and functionality.
- Develop project implementation plans and timelines for multiple complex orders in conjunction with the Sales team and the customer.
Assisting Sales Team:
The Service Delivery Manager must be a leader dedicated to exceptional results and effective management to deliver quality service while partnering with cross-functional teams. Ongoing effort is required to continually meet and exceed the client’s expectations. The position requires a keen sense of organization to create, maintain and file written documents with the appropriate level of detail required to provide the information that is expected of the audience to which the communication is intended.
- Responsible for assisting the sales team in converting prospects to customers including, but not limited to:
- Products and service demonstrations.
- Answering specific question from prospects regarding the products or services under their consideration.
- Review and recommendation of prospects’ system integration needs.
- Identifying up-selling/cross-selling opportunities within an existing customer and working with the sales team to realize those identified.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and/or work experience preferred.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- 3-5 - years’ experience in a Business Analyst or Implementation role.
- 3-5 years’ experience in supporting or managing clients. Preferably clients utilizing business software, particularly in a web-based, SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a calm demeanor under pressure or when unexpected issues arise.
- Robust understanding of Alegeus’ products and services is a plus but not required.
- Strong interest in learning and crafting technology products and solutions.
- Experience in managing clients through a software release cycle would be a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office programs, including: Outlook, Word, Excel, and Project.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extraverted personality, conceptual technology depth and a strong desire to have a direct impact with our Customers.