What success looks like in this role:
The Service Delivery Manager leads the Global and/or local Delivery of Services provided by Unisys to a particular account or group of accounts. Responsible for the successful planning, implementation, and execution of the contracted services where success criteria include meeting Service Level Agreement (SLA), cost, governance, performance, quality, innovation, continuous improvement, and value requirements through the effective interaction with the related service lines, solutioning groups, partners and the client. Responsible for establishing, leading, and maintaining a skilled team of all delivery resources for an account on a daily basis. Acts as an advisor to service line managers to meet schedules or resolve technical or operational problems.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Participation in Contract and Account Governance by establishing key business and professional relationships with appropriate delivery organizations to facilitate effective service delivery. Establishes clear communication channels with the client and internally from a strategic and operational perspective. Participates in regular service performance reviews including monthly Project Status Reviews. Conducts periodic meetings with clients and delivery teams – daily status updates, service level requirement reviews, continuous improvement, change control, and other informal meetings. Shares focus points and success.
- Managing the statement of work. Develops and administers budgets, schedules, and performance standards to maintain and optimize the cost of delivery and service. Achieves approved margin targets on assigned accounts and is targeted to improve account profitability. Regularly monitors and reports on the financial health of the account and remedies any financial misses or anomalies.
- In conjunction with the Account Management Team, takes accountability for Service Level Agreements with the clients. Co-develops annual review of service level requirements. Manages contract scope and any variations and reviews outcomes of monthly operational reviews with service delivery organizations. Takes ownership and accountability for all client issues to a satisfactory resolution. Acts as point of escalation for issues not resolvable by the service lines.
- Providing operational risk management strategies across an account and ensures that the delivery teams apply these strategies to operational delivery processes and procedures. Participates in compliance, audits, rigorous governance, and SOX compliance. Participates in business continuity planning and testing.
- Participation in all levels of client satisfaction: contributes to the continuous client satisfaction improvement program. Develops and delivers regular reports on performance to Client and Unisys senior executives. Manages escalation issues with the client.
- Identifying areas for growth at the client by assisting account management in bringing new services to offer to the client. Recognizes business needs and determines if our portfolio offering may be an appropriate solution. Also drives service line continuous improvements and challenges the service lines to bring innovative solutions that add value to the client. Presents those improvements and innovations on a regular basis to the client. Where the account has a Continual Service Improvement and Innovation Program (CSIIP), provides leadership, input, and support to the CSIIP for the account, and drives assigned actions to completion.
- Managing the internal relationships required to deliver our service obligations. Contributes to performance reviews, individual development plans, and the setting of annual objectives. Actively seeks and encourages opportunities for the growth and development of core and professional competencies for the entire Unisys delivery team.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Essential qualifications in IT, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Requires knowledge of the business, industry, and market, as well as sales strategies, account/program management, service delivery, and financial analysis.
- A sound understanding of the major Unisys service offerings and an appreciation of evolving technologies and industry trends.
- Experience and understanding of the support of an IT outsourced environment, including service desk, field services, network operations, applications, infrastructure and data center environments.
- A proven track record in effective communications, managing service delivery and relationship management skills.
- As this customer's center of delivery is based in LATAM, fluency in Spanish and English is required.