Linux and Windows environment. Service Delivery specialist analyzing contracts, determining valuations and assisting with client needs.
Help Desk Manager who has Service Delivery supportexperience. Excellent communication skills required.
Must be interested in a role as sort of like a Junior Program Manager yet more hands on with Help Desk management.
Must be eligible and able to attain a Public Trust clearance.
- The Help Desk Manager shall be responsible for the IT Help Desk Operation
- The Help Desk Manager shall oversee personnel, manage coverage, ensure all standard operating procedures are current and followed, manage incident and problem resolution as well as Knowledge Management resulting from resolved tickets.
- The Help Desk Manager is directly responsible for the reporting of Help Desk metrics to the Program Manager.
Education and Certifications:
- BS in a related field (Desired)
Background Needed and Years of Experience:
- 6years managing help desk and other IT staff
- 7years of progressively responsibleexperience in a technical computer related capacity.
- Demonstrated skills to develop, lead, and motivate a team of Help Desk professionals to deliver excellent technical support with outstanding Government service, satisfaction, and timeliness.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Non- Technical Skills:
- Experience with reading and analyzing ticket count,
- Experience Leading service desk improvements,
- Experience with creating efficiencies total team size, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to handle high pressure situations
- Manage employees and contractors
- Approve timesheets
- Approve requests for time off
- Communicate Expectations and manage employee performance
- Coach/Mentor staff
- Evaluate Performance
- Perform check-ins and annual reviews
- Resolve complaints
- Discipline and dismiss employees
- Communicate and coordinate with Government Management
- Communicate and coordinate with Headquarters Management