An SDE is responsible for being the voice of both the customer to Presidio Managed Services Delivery and for Delivery to the customer. The SDE must ensure alignment of the services we are providing and associated communication with the associated Presidio account management, sales overlay and business unit regional leadership. It includes taking an end-to-end view of the services and seeking to be proactive in the continuous improvement of the services being provided. The SDE is expected to continually develop and strengthen the associated external and internal relationships. The goal is to create joint partnerships with the client and the associated Presidio teams and individuals through the SDE’s pro-active and personable interactions.
The SDE will manage the customer relationship across the six infrastructureportfolios:
- Network Services
- Data Center Services
- Security Services
- Workplace Services
- Service Management
- Perform SDE function for large, complex, and high touch customers within the region
- Reviewing client SLA/SLO agreements as well as contracted scope commitments. Escalating as appropriate when either the customer or Presidio is at risk.
- Ensure that all customer record and required documentation is complete, accurate, and maintained throughout the duration of the contract.
- Review service failures and confirm appropriate Problem Management actions are being developed and executed until completion.
- Developing and maintain customized communication plans for each customer.
- Specific deliverables to include and are not limited to the following:
- Meeting Minutes
- Task Tracking
- Escalation Tracking
- Renewal Tracking
- Escalation point person for the customer, delivery and otherassociated Presidio teams and vendor partners.
- If required, produce and maintain service improvement plans
- Add to the Quarterly Business Performance reports insight on areas of likely concern to the customer.
- Also add value added suggestions, which typically includes recommendations on actions in order to improve the customer’s environment under our management
- Supply the Quarterly Business Performance reports (QBR) to the customer and facilitate/lead meeting to review the reports
- Confirmation we are delivering a client experience that is consistent with our service culture
- Be the customer advocate for Presidio Managed Services communications that directly affect the customer Client Contract Profitability, Upsell and Renewal Identify opportunities to increase the amount of services we are providing to our customers
- Identify opportunities to reduce the cost of the services we are providing to our customers
- Confirm bills are being properly created, delivered and client is paying as per the terms of the contract
- Validate, negotiate and process service credits as required with approval from Sales Management.
- Confirm contract renewal activities are proceeding starting approximately 120 days before the contract end date and escalate all expired contracts to the Sr. Leadership team
- Key Success Metrics
- Customer satisfaction ratings
- Account Management feedback on the SDE and associated customer relationship
- Delivery leadership feedback on the SDE and associated customer relationship
- Number of client references obtained to assist in new sales
- Number of QBRs delivered on-time
- Number of client initiated Delivery performance escalations
- Percentage of upsells for which the SDE identified and drove
- Percentage of contract renewals
10+ Years of managing IT services customer relationships
- Thorough understanding of ITIL v 3 Foundation Service Management
- Effective professional written and verbal communication using MS Word, MS Excel an MS PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills
- Meticulous in the management of issues, risks and commitments
- Basic Presidio Managed Services tool usage, especially report generation (Service Now, Prognosis, Nimsoft, Edge Portal and Jaspersoft)
- Strong personal influence skills
- Strong negotiations skills
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with both internal individuals and external customers.
- Must be an effective communicator in difficult customer situations
- Solid understanding of the technologies being managed by Presidio for the customer
- Solid understanding of how delivery provides the management services
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification is a plus
- Technology Specific Certifications are a plus
- PMP, ITIL v 3 Foundation, Six Sigma, and any relevant technical certifications are a plus