At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
- Develop and direct systems and procedures to accurately maintain, track and transfer financial data from Region Americas Port Service to BU Port Solutions Service.
- Direct and supervise the preparation of all financial statements, reports and audits utilized to provide Management with information relative to the financial transactions, operational cost, inventories, sales, orders, taxes, depreciation, property and other asset values, etc.
- Direct the preparation of consolidated operating statements, analyze and evaluate the financial status of the operations. Prepare statements of recommendations relative to future financial plans, objectives, policies and goals.
- Evaluate and implement such approved programs deemed adequate to achieve cost reduction, improve controls, work simplification and best equipment utilization.
- Advise management on business and economic implications of the financial data presented and on special problems as to procedures, projects, cost structure or other matters.
- Preparation of operating budgets together with Management and controls, implement and administer approved programs.
- Conduct local audits of all Port Service Region Americas locations regularly and report findings and recommendations to the Management.
- Ensure group’s risk control methods and routines are in line with the Konecranes Group policies and insurance policies.
- Ensure that the group’s employees at all levels are aware of the Konecranes Group's policies, instructions and guidelines in financial, legal and IT matters.
- Arrange internal controls for business and financial processes with financial accounting
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
EDUCATION: Requires a college degree in Accounting/Business Administration. Advance courses in Financial Management, Business Law and Computer Science are beneficial.
EXPERIENCE: Five (5)+ years progressive experience in preparatory accounting, financial analysis, and/or Controller positions in a Service or Manufacturing environment are required. SAP and Siebel software experience are a plus.
LOCATION: Preferably Springfield, Ohio