The Service Cloud & Communities Salesforce Administrator provides tier 1 & 2 technical support; in addition works closely with functional leaders and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new capabilities and improvements to existing business processes enabled by Service Cloud and Communities. Part administrator, part business analyst and part technical project manager, the Salesforce Administrator provides configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
This position is remote based and can be located in either US or Canada.
- Perform tier 1 & 2 user support and account maintenance to external customers
- Evaluate new business project requests, assess business value, and prioritize.
- Define, document and groom user stories and business processes, especially for customer support and success.
- Develop detailed business requirements and acceptance criteria for target improvements.
- Build, test, deliver and provide post-deployment support for solutions delivered, from small enhancements to large projects.
- Leverage knowledge of best practices for key performance indicators and build reports and dashboards for business functional teams.
- Communicate and train impacted organizations on process and system changes.
- 3-5 years of Administrator experience for Salesforce Service Cloud and Communities
- Experience providing day to day technical user support
- Salesforce.com ADM201 required or in process of obtaining
- Strong understanding of the platform functionality and best practices
- Strong data management abilities
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Experience with Agile methodology and Jira