Service Center Manager
The Service Center Manager will provide planning, training, development of the organization, directs and maintains the service center. The SVC Manager must have a thorough and comprehensive knowledge of turbo machinery service and repairs, installation and operations. The position is responsible for remaining profitable, for providing total customer service/satisfaction while providing a safe and prosperous work environment for all employees. Working directly with customers and sales team the position is also responsible for good labor relations between hourly and supervisory personnel.
Eligible for Relocation Assistance
Travel is estimated to be 20-30% largely determined by seasonal preparation requirements and internal functions.
- P & L responsibilities for the overall administration of the Service Center.
- Develop and implement strategies to advance sales and return on investment.
- Monitor expenses and establish controls to insure profitability along the lines established in the plan.
- Implement the Quality Assurance programs and oversee IS0-9002 compliance.
- Warranty, scrap and rework, and cost reduction planning and implementation.
- Implement procedures to meet and achieve compliance of local and governmental regulatory requirements.
- Monitor safety committee recommendations and implement safety programs to eliminate OSHA reportable injuries.
- Monitor supervisory personnel performance to insure that all personnel are treated fairly and equally.
- Engineering and/or Business Management degree preferred with 3-5 years' experience in turbo machinery service and repairs; or extensive experience in turbo machinery service and repairs.
- A minimum of five years' hands-on managerial experience.
- A thorough and comprehensive knowledge of high speed rotating equipment overhaul, installation and operation.
- A working knowledge of chemical, petrochemical, power generation and industrial processes a plus.
- A proven leader and motivator.
- Strong planning and analytical skills.