Requisition Id: 41947
Zip Code : 85032
Job Description :
- Title: Service Assurance Engineer
- Temp-to-Hire. Perm FTE Conversion after 6 months.
- No visa sponsorship is available.
- US Citizen & Green Card ONLY!
- Not open for C2C
Or Client has embarked on an exciting transformation journey to boldly pursue big ideas that power transformation advances for the company. As a Service Assurance and Engineering Team with expertise in groundbreaking technology transformation, we drive service assurance for business critical capabilities. Our engineering team is nimble, creative and empowered to improve customer experiences and services. As a member of our team, you get the best of both worlds by partnering withdevelopers to build state of the art capabilities as well as being able to assure reliable customer experiences. If you're ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, our client is a phenomenal place to launch or grow your career.
Service Assurance Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
- Liaise between Global Infrastructure, collaborate with development and partner interfacing teams.
- Debug defects as well as develop dashboards using modern monitoring tools (e.g. DT1, Splunk) to enable reduction in detection time.
- Effectively lead a bridge and escalate as part of a larger incident management process.
- Function as member of a DevOps Team following the agile practice provide design inputs and operational standard methodologies.
- Effectively communicate to business and leadership on restoration.
- Demonstrate the ability to collaborate and contribute to established goals.
- Influence team members with creative changes and improvements by challenging status quo and demonstrating risk taking.
Service Assurance Engineer Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer science engineering or related technical experience. Up to 5 years of dynamic experience in software engineering.
- Experience with identifying application/infrastructurerisks and mitigation strategy and the ability to work with a team to ensure risks are mitigated.
- Experience with debugging techniques for root cause analysis of issues.
- ITIL working knowledge: Event, Incident, Release, Problem and Knowledge Management.
- Experience in one or more of the following: programming languages, networking, Linux/Windows, mainframe, middleware, databases, cloud.
- Performance troubleshooting and tuning, experience implementing high availability solutions like Always on, Clustering, Mirroring etc.
- Experience working with application performance monitoring, Moogsoft or an equivalent tool to improve overall efficiency.
- DevOps knowledge for highly-available IT infrastructure.
- Building live production APIs and services.
- Experience with automation development.
- Familiar with Agile or other rapid application development methods.
- Hands-on expertise with application design, software development and automated testing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.